Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2024 Verbal: Maxwell Woods

Default Re: 2024 Verbal: Maxwell Woods

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Have fun in Brookings! Great city - drove through yesterday. Absolutely fun place. How could you ever pass that up?
    You're on crack, Brookings is a dump, blink and you miss it. Actually never mind, I re-read and realize you were being sarcastic, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Rumor has it Max was concerned when he discovered all Taco Johns locations in Fargo-Moorhead were closed for business. Upon hearing this SDSU coaches contacted Max to let him know Brookings fine dining options still include a Taco Johns. Based on this info Max concluded Brookings > Fargo.
    This is probably true.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The constant horns down from ALL the other teams in the FCS that want to be the best is so telling. Every time I see it I’m reminded that there is NDSU and then there is the rest of the FCS. Yea even this year.
    Are you sure it's horns down from the Jacks fans? I think they're just too stupid to figure out their own "Ears UP" copy-cat signal... yeah the originality of "Ears Up" is seconded only by the genius of their mouth-breathing, cousin kissing fans (unfortunately some of my neighbors).

Actually the horns down might be a symbol for the mascot, jeeses this has to be the worst jackrabbit costume they could come up with, don't they know jackrabbit ears are supposed to be erect? Must be ED!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I’m wondering who was bluffing?

Im going with our staff because under Entz I wouldn’t put them going all in with a 2-7 off suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Player gets ego after winning an award and says he got a power 5 offer with a huge NIL payout. Match, or else...

Coach says sorry.

No NIL offer comes and the player only has 1 other offer

So he gets no NIL, no other offers and goes to his only other offer.

Whoever gave this kid advice is brilliant

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

[QUOTE=MyOhMy;1652285]You're on crack, Brookings is a dump, blink and you miss it. Actually never mind, I re-read and realize you were being sarcastic, well played.

I spent a lot of times in the Brookings and surrounding area. I really like people and landscape and ag and the area. Brookings itself is fine, but for a young moving and shaking athlete, he's going to grow tired of Brookings pretty quickly. Unless he's excited about finding a progressive rancher to work for on the side.