Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 2024 Verbal: Maxwell Woods

Default Re: 2024 Verbal: Maxwell Woods

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    His reason makes sense. SDSU has a history of great backs for sure.

If only we were had guys like Doug Lloyd, Tony Satter, Chad Stark, Lamar Gordon, Kyle Steffes (his cousin), Tyler Roehel, Jake Morris, Sam Ojuri, DJ McNorton, Lance Dunn, and John Crockett come through the program……
    You can add Bruce Anderson and Hunter Luepke to that list of great NDSU running backs.

Also, Team accomplishments for NDSU in FCS so much greater.
    National Championships: NDSU 9, SDSU 1
    Games won against FBS: NDSU 8, SDSU 2

Sioux Falls media gloating over SDSU stealing Max from NDSU. And of course the fact NDSU is not in the national championship game. Polisek better mark the bunny game next year as an opportunity for a beat down!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Meh, I’m over it. Doesn’t want to come here then so be it. I guess we’ll have to get someone who does.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You can add Bruce Anderson and Hunter Luepke to that list of great NDSU running backs.

Also, Team accomplishments for NDSU in FCS so much greater.
    National Championships: NDSU 9, SDSU 1
    Games won against FBS: NDSU 8, SDSU 2

Sioux Falls media gloating over SDSU stealing Max from NDSU. And of course the fact NDSU is not in the national championship game. Polisek better mark the bunny game next year as an opportunity for a beat down!
    Which is rich because we consistently recruit great players from SD, and it's not like they stole him from Fargo South or something in our backyard. Also, this isn't the first they've beaten us for a recruit ever either, getting real GFCC vibes from them lately.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    His reason makes sense. SDSU has a history of great backs for sure.

If only we were had guys like Doug Lloyd, Tony Satter, Chad Stark, Lamar Gordon, Kyle Steffes (his cousin), Tyler Roehel, Jake Morris, Sam Ojuri, DJ McNorton, Lance Dunn, and John Crockett come through the program……
    It's crazy how NDSU fans are simultaneously saying "why would any running back want to come to NDSU when QB run is most carries" and also "how dare this kid go to SDSU doesnt he know we used to use the running back?"
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Which is rich because we consistently recruit great players from SD, and it's not like they stole him from Fargo South or something in our backyard. Also, this isn't the first they've beaten us for a recruit ever either, getting real GFCC vibes from them lately.
    The constant horns down from ALL the other teams in the FCS that want to be the best is so telling. Every time I see it I’m reminded that there is NDSU and then there is the rest of the FCS. Yea even this year.

There isn’t a program in the country that even sniff what NDSU is. Watch us win the next 3 chippers and everyone go back to openly admitting they can’t compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    It's crazy how NDSU fans are simultaneously saying "why would any running back want to come to NDSU when QB run is most carries" and also "how dare this kid go to SDSU doesnt he know we used to use the running back?"
    I saw where that Bisonville thread had been snipped and used against (so they were trying) NDSU recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    I saw where that Bisonville thread had been snipped and used against (so they were trying) NDSU recruiting
    By fans or coaches?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    By fans or coaches?

If SDSU coaches are using message board quotes to recruit against other schools it would explain their less than stellar recruiting class lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    If SDSU coaches are using message board quotes to recruit against other schools it would explain their less than stellar recruiting class lol
    My thoughts exactly which was sort of the point of my post. Who gives a rats ass what fans are posting on message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Have fun in Brookings! Great city - drove through yesterday. Absolutely fun place. How could you ever pass that up? And their history with all of their championship. Really great stuff.

Loved the real story I heard behind why he decommitted. Lmao. Gotta learn to not bluff with an empty hand.
    I’m wondering who was bluffing?

Im going with our staff because under Entz I wouldn’t put them going all in with a 2-7 off suit.