Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sam Neidermann has been named "Voice of the Bison"

Default Re: Sam Neidermann has been named "Voice of the Bison"

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Yes he has done a very good job so far. I've listened to most of the first three games. He is very directionally challenged inside the dome though
    If he's directionally challenged inside the dome, someone should paint a big N on that old press box above the endzone seats........he should be able to figure it out from there.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I have been really impressed with the amount of research Sam has done - the dude is a pro.
    He actually did/does his job instead of just showing up to the stadium on Saturdays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If he's directionally challenged inside the dome, someone should paint a big N on that old press box above the endzone seats........he should be able to figure it out from there.
    The old press box will be replaced with seats if the dome expansion passes

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Heck, I'd like that too. I lose all sense of direction the second I step into the FargoDome.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Heck, I'd like that too. I lose all sense of direction the second I step into the FargoDome.
    For some reason I always feel like the press box is on the west side when I watch broadcasts, but I believe it's on the east side. The stadium opened my last semester so I only attended 1 or 2 games as an undergrad and 2 games as an alumnus. I attended a couple Fargo Fever games and worked the 2014 Spring Game so the number of times I've been in the Dome is very few. Most outdoor stadiums where I work have the home stands on the west side so that's probably why my brain does that for the Dome.

I think they already have signs with SOUTH, WEST, and NORTH, that you can see from the east side.
    It's OK to not be OK.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I got fed up over my wife claiming that I am directionally challenged, so I packed my bags and right.