Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Great for all of us. What about the rest of the public?
    Looks like they dropped it on the website too this morning

https://gobison.com/news/2023/6/29/n...-saturday.aspx

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    no buzz. sad. 10 Years ago people be begging for season tickets
    I just found out today that season tickets are for sale. The kicker is that I found out by clicking on this thread in Bisonville. I won't buy them though. I have said before the mismanagement of the system for years drove me away. Apparently with the number of big ticket seats available others feel the same way.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I just found out today that season tickets are for sale. The kicker is that I found out by clicking on this thread in Bisonville. I won't buy them though. I have said before the mismanagement of the system for years drove me away. Apparently with the number of big ticket seats available others feel the same way.
    I received an email from Team Makers on June 19th with info to buy season tickets before they went on sale to the general public.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

3000 a seat to watch sdsu every other year? No wonder they are available. But there will be a game in teh twin cities to make up for it eh.

Lardsin must go!

Our season ticket prices are ridiculous considering the opponents coming to the dome.

We’re charging P5 prices for Murray State and Western Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Our season ticket prices are ridiculous considering the opponents coming to the dome.

We’re charging P5 prices for Murray State and Western Illinois
    And here I thought people were mostly paying to watch the home team.

Also those P5 schools you’re thinking about have 4 or 5 times the inventory.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    And here I thought people were mostly paying to watch the home team.

Also those P5 schools you’re thinking about have 4 or 5 times the inventory.
    And they also have a comparable multiple of fans too? Lol

People pay for whatever reason they’re willing to pay. Some will pay whatever just to watch the bison play (which is where I’m at), others don’t care about opponent and go for the experience.

I will say people are going to pay the equivalent of $300+ per seat per game for sideline tickets they would probably expect something better than a 42 point romp for half of the games.

As an entity NDSU can charge whatever they want. That’s fine. Fans can choose to pay it or not pay it. That is what is my concern.
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

People pay for whatever reason they’re willing to pay. Some will pay whatever just to watch the bison play (which is where I’m at), others don’t care about opponent and go for the experience.

I will say people are going to pay the equivalent of $300+ per seat per game for sideline tickets they would probably expect something better than a 42 point romp for half of the games.

As an entity NDSU can charge whatever they want. That’s fine. Fans can choose to pay it or not pay it. That is what is my concern.
    This is where I was at... The experience sucks now though... I am out for the 2nd year now...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Funny how when supply is 4x and demand is 4x the prices end up the same.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Funny how when supply is 4x and demand is 4x the prices end up the same.
    Yes according to our textbooks. What does the textbook say happens when the seller is significantly overestimating market demand?

4x the customers doesn’t automatically equal 4x demand
    *one day later*