Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We might go to the UNI game if we get tickets to see The Eagles and Steely Dan on Nov 17th so I went to the UNI site looking for ticket info and the most expensive season tickets appear to be $249 including the booster club donation. The cheapest NDSU season tickets are about $280 including Team Makers dues.
    Yeah next do Boise State. We charge double what they do lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Probably not a coincidence that their capacity is roughly double what the Fargodome is.
    Interesting fact, in 2014 (when Boise was really making some noise) Albertsons grocery store paid $12.5 million total for the next 15 years for naming rights to the stadium. No doubt a new contract would be worth more now, but it is a far cry from $100 million for just a corner of a new stadium.
    Locally, Gate City paid $2.5 million for 10 years for the Fargodome field and whatever else they get with it in 2022. Alerus paid $1.5 million for 10 years at the Alerus Center in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    Just go back to D2 where you belong....
    Just doing "DII" things ...
    https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...ds-to-athletes

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Frankly, as some have said here, you guys need to split SDSU and UND. Both on the road doesn't help NDSU.

How about at UND next year too to set up SDSU or UND at home each year for NDSU.
    youre getting annoying.. stfu and go jerk off somewhere else to beating out Upper Iowa & Peru St for commits..
    we can rip on our admin ourselves
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 07-14-2023 at 05:36 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Pretty sure if our capacity was the same, our prices would be too.

A little less demand might bring the prices back down to earth. Part of me wonders if it would have been better to have a large outdoor stadium and grow the fanbase bigger. We have priced our seats at more of a luxury level, without a luxury experience. Vikings tickets are less.

Season tickets running about 1,000 behind from this time last year.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ow-prior-years

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    "Roughly half the funding will come from the athletic department, which made budgetary adjustments in recent years to open up money, Chaves said. The other half will be funded, initially, by strategic investment dollars from the university."

Keep upping the student fees. You got this.

Season tickets and im sure single game tickets down, and us bank game not selling a good as wanted. Lots of takes and opinions on this that people have which aren’t all wrong. But how so they compare to the rest of the Valley? Does SDSU, UND have anything close to 11k season tickets?! Not even close. Hell, Brookings cant even reach half full unless its us or USD. Not to get political, but I think the economy is a factor. Not a lot of disposable income to toss at going to games. Family of 4 can watch on their 80 inch tv in the living room as opposed to spending a couple hundred bucks to go to the game. I know the dome will still be rocking, and I will be there.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Season tickets and im sure single game tickets down, and us bank game not selling a good as wanted. Lots of takes and opinions on this that people have which aren’t all wrong. But how so they compare to the rest of the Valley? Does SDSU, UND have anything close to 11k season tickets?! Not even close. Hell, Brookings cant even reach half full unless its us or USD. Not to get political, but I think the economy is a factor. Not a lot of disposable income to toss at going to games. Family of 4 can watch on their 80 inch tv in the living room as opposed to spending a couple hundred bucks to go to the game. I know the dome will still be rocking, and I will be there.
    Agree with all that. Families are still dealing with price inflation of everything, and bison tickets are priced at a luxury level. Our season ticket sales are still strong compared to other FCS, and even G5 teams.

The dome will still fill up, and we'll be fine. If that means offering some nose bleeds with a $99 family 4 pack, wouldn't be the worst thing. Vikings preseason game tickets are literally on sale for $2 now, for $9 you get 50 yard line, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If the games weren't on TV I would get tickets to almost all of the home games. It's fun to be in the stadium where you can choose which players to focus on, but it's also nice to be sitting on the couch with no lines for food or the restroom.
    It's OK to not be OK.