Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Not alternating hosting SDSU and UND by season is lame. The home schedule kinda blows without either of them on the docket. Would be nice to host a rivalry game every season.
    This was/is an incredible screw-up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    NDSU can't directly fix this, unless we build a new stadium without the city. Whatever happened with those Fargodome meetings in April? Did they decide to do anything, or just kicked the can down the road?
    I would guess inflation is causing havoc with their plans, not an ideal time for a massive stadium overhaul but this is what happens when you kick the can down the road. A lot of the issues the stadium has should have been adressed a while ago.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They could start with the stadium, it is a prehistoric relic with nice video boards. If they don't want to or can't fix the experience then they need to lower prices.
    If we built a new 20K seat dome, what would really be different? Maybe better concessions/bathrooms? I'm very low maintenance...so I am generally clueless.
    College of Business Alumnus

If we built a new 20K seat dome, what would really be different? Maybe better concessions/bathrooms? I'm very low maintenance...so I am generally clueless.
    Literally everything. More suites and club seating and other areas where people can congrete in the stadium. The facility would have natural light, there would be more bathrooms and much wider concourses. The seating bowl would be completely different, not giant banks of seats but there would be decks. Think a mini US Bank Stadium.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

I've been thinking about not buying single-game tickets in the Team Makers presale (we don't have season tickets) and buying tickets on the secondary market like we did for the playoff games last year. That might allow us to get much better seats for almost the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    No doubt. From an economics standpoint it’s somewhat simple. Reduce prices and demand will catch up.

It gets pretty complicated when you start factoring in the effects of pricing out legacy and new fans, the effects of a half-full dome on atmosphere, and what happens when fans don’t NEED season tickets to attend every game.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The league screwed it up. I think they’re fixing it though? Thought I heard that somewhere.
    I'm surprised that NDSU didn't address this before the league finalized it. Only way to fix it then is to play on the road at one of them back-to-back, which will not go over well either lol.
    College of Business Alumnus

I would guess the main purposes of building a new stadium are 1) increase capacity for the future 2) increased club/box seating (sorely needed) 3) increased digital experience (more video boards, better cell service, wifi, etc. 4) rearranging seating, 2 concourse levels, escalators, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I've been thinking about not buying single-game tickets in the Team Makers presale (we don't have season tickets) and buying tickets on the secondary market like we did for the playoff games last year. That might allow us to get much better seats for almost the same price.
    This is my first year not having season tickets because I planned on doing secondary purchases to get much closer than up in the nosebleeds where I was, while also allowing me to skip a game or two if I just don't feel like going.

I can get much better seats on a per game basis for face value, which in my opinion is still way too much for an FCS game.

Wow just looked could be one of if not the worst home schedule ever