Thread: 2023 North Dakota State Track Meet

Threaded View

Default 2023 North Dakota State Track Meet

The state meet just keeps getting bigger and bigger which is kind of surprising since track & field is a grind, and ND's spring weather is pretty awful for track. On the other hand, there is no BS in track.

I can't seem to find a list of 2023 track commitments anywhere but have seen these guys:

Ethan Moe (Williston) who set state records in the 800 and 1600. Normally I wouldn't touch Facebook but his announcement was pretty funny: Ethan Moe announces where he is signing his National Letter of Intent to run Cross Country next year | By Williston Coyotes Athletics & Activities | Facebook
    JD Williams (Williston) state champ in long jump.
    Dylan McGlothlin (Bismarck Legacy) set the 200m record.
    Brooks Turner (Bismarck Century) he broke the state 110m record in the prelims going into the wind and then crushed it in the finals (but the wind was too favorable for it to count.)

Those are the names that jumped out at me.

On the girls' side, Bariborve Deebom looked really good in the sprints in Class A - she's going to Nebraska, I think. In Class B Kelsie Belquist and Elise Wisnewski were phenomenal but are juniors.

Here's a link to all the results (which I have only skimmed so far): Boys' Track and Field Tournament |NDHSAANOW.com
    Last edited by tony; 06-02-2023 at 02:37 AM.