Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2023 Preseason rankings

Default Re: 2023 Preseason rankings

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    We have no clue about the recruiting at this point. Entzs recruits havent been playing yet because of all the upperclassmen and COVID seniors. My god. If they struggle this year then yes, let the debate begin. But to make that judgement before they have even seen the field. Smh

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Even if you don't believe the talent pool or level of coaching has declined, the leadership, swagger and confidence is definitely not what it used to be.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

We have no clue about the recruiting at this point. Entzs recruits havent been playing yet because of all the upperclassmen and COVID seniors. My god. If they struggle this year then yes, let the debate begin. But to make that judgement before they have even seen the field. Smh

I sure hope he starts recruiting soon. He's been here for years eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Even if you don't believe the talent pool or level of coaching has declined, the leadership, swagger and confidence is definitely not what it used to be.

The swagger is now a waddle.

Lardsin must go!

Entz’s first recruiting class are currently academic seniors. How much more time do they need?

Not like they didn’t have a huge opportunity to step up last year with all of the injuries. We all saw what we saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*