Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Offseason Moves

Default Re: NDSU Offseason Moves

Caliendo to get 6 figure NIL deal according to twitter via Iowa or Minnesota. dayum
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Mannix Morgan joins Pentz, Caliendo, Parker and Franek in the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Caliendo to get 6 figure NIL deal according to twitter via Iowa or Minnesota. dayum
    Hopefully that is annually, otherwise, he's being underpaid compared to some of the other guys to transfer like Aaron Nagao and Bernie Truax.

I'm still shocked there is this much money for NIL for wrestlers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Hopefully that is annually, otherwise, he's being underpaid compared to some of the other guys to transfer like Aaron Nagao and Bernie Truax.

I'm still shocked there is this much money for NIL for wrestlers
    100% agree. I hope the wrestlers will actually see the money that is being rumored to be throwing around.

Speaking of the portal, it's getting pretty slim in terms of quality non-NDSU guys. It's well past time to bring some guys in. Hell, St Cloud State got Connor Knopick.

Either go get some 1-2 year stopgaps, or get a few younger guys. This team needs talent and depth in the worst way.

Cael Carlson, Tyler Eischens, Darrien Roberts, and Boone McDermott are fine 1-2 year fill ins.

Finn Solomon, Noah Pettigrew, Alejandro Herrera, Donald Cates, and Sincere Bailey would be nice additions with 2-4 years left.

I'm going to be super pissed if we sit by idly and add like a Keaton Kluever and call it a day.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, I’ve finally moved to the acceptance part in my 5 stages of grief. But yes, we need at a minimum 2-3 portal guys who at least have high potential to be ncaa qualifiers.

Parker to OU

Willie talked about the NDSU situation on his latest TFW. Said he is 99.9% sure MN was contacting Caliendo prior to entering the portal. Also said he entered the portal as a "do not contact" and wound up with multiple offers almost immediately. Also said he thinks it is Iowa or MN.

As far as Franek, he said he doesn't know where he is going, but hopes he is back at NDSU next year. Personally, I think Franek to Iowa for 1 year makes a lot of sense. He already has that Iowa style and I think he could flourish there (I almost puked typing that).

As far as Obe and NDSU, he essentially said, yeah they'll be bad this year but he is confident they'll be fine in the long run.

Sounds like Magayna will be coming to NDSU in 2024, which is very good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by larson311 View Post
    I don’t see Zach Silvis on the roster, was that mentioned already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zach Silvis made the under 20 greco world team yesterday.

Kellyn March got 4th in under 23 greco while Clay Radenz got 5th (and lost to March) at 72 KG.

Spencer Mooberry and Clay Radenz are scheduled to wrestle in freestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...eid=7749ee408b
    it sounds like it