Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 Verbal: WR Isiah St. Romain

Default Re: 2024 Verbal: WR Isiah St. Romain

Welcome to Isaih St Romaine!
    1st Commit to the 2024 Class!

https://twitter.com/TristanThomasTV/...973035010?s=20

Nice story on moving from Texas to Williston as a freshman, wanting to be a Bison shortly thereafter.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...tons-st-romain

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looks like a couple of our commits are basketball players also.

Will probably have a great vertical leap. Love this commit.

Eric Peterson
    @FargoBigE

#NDSUBison WR signee and Williston senior Isiah St. Romain reaches 1,000 career points for his high school basketball career

https://x.com/FargoBigE/status/1740928773103780101?s=20

Isaiah St Romain promoted by 247 after being unrated.
    Now rated a two star, 79 grade, ranked the 5th best prospect in ND.

Go watch this kid play bb against Legacy 2/13 on the PSP Network. 42 pts, 12 boards 6 steals. Quickest, fastest dude I've ever seen in ND bb or Twin Cities between 1997-2001. And he's 6'3".

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Drexel Lawson passed away about a year ago,so, among the living; I guess,fastest,and quickest, is now available. God only knows how far Lawson could have went, had he not had to develop at the deaf school in Devils Lake. Without the disadvantages, he may have contended to be an Olympic athlete.

Drexel was before my time. Wonder if there is any old video out there? This kid is a freak athlete. If he can perfect the craft, the sky is the limit. From what I can tell, quicker than any receiver I've seen at NDSU. Haven't seen the straight line speed on a field but end to end bb court, he is frigging fast.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Drexel Lawson passed away about a year ago,so, among the living; I guess,fastest,and quickest, is now available. God only knows how far Lawson could have went, had he not had to develop at the deaf school in Devils Lake. Without the disadvantages, he may have contended to be an Olympic athlete.
    Ran against him and played hoops against him in high school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Drexel was before my time. Wonder if there is any old video out there? This kid is a freak athlete. If he can perfect the craft, the sky is the limit. From what I can tell, quicker than any receiver I've seen at NDSU. Haven't seen the straight line speed on a field but end to end bb court, he is frigging fast.

Was Drexel related to Tim Lawson (a Bison RB in the early 1980's.) I remember hearing about the duels on the track that he and Mandan's Scott Wilkinson used to have... heck, I probably saw some of them, but my memory is of me reading about them.

Can't wait to see St. Romain on the field.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Was Drexel related to Tim Lawson (a Bison RB in the early 1980's.) I remember hearing about the duels on the track that he and Mandan's Scott Wilkinson used to have... heck, I probably saw some of them, but my memory is of me reading about them.

Can't wait to see St. Romain on the field.
    Tim was Drexel's brother and he played football and ran track at Minot High School. Drexel's obituary is here:

https://www.thomasfamilyfuneralhome..../drexel-lawson