Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ndsu top 10 fcs players all time

Default Re: Ndsu top 10 fcs players all time

Game on the line and it’s 4th down there’s no other qb I’d want other than Brock.

He was Steve walker with a better skillset. And that’s saying a lot.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Game on the line and it’s 4th down there’s no other qb I’d want other than Brock.

He was Steve walker with a better skillset. And that’s saying a lot.
    Surely hard to argue while looking in the rearview mirror. Some other players did not necessarily have the opportunity to prove their bona fides in like situations because dominance. Also, in the case of Brock (or any other player) we must consider the supporting cast. T. E. A. M. (Ain't no Q and no B in there.)

The kid in this contest ain't half bad:
    Last edited by GreenfieldBison; 05-06-2023 at 10:32 PM.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Brock wasn't special? I've seen it all now eh. Special enough to keep Carson on teh bench eh.
    What do you expect he picked a guy who never made a probowl as our most successful NFL player.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."