Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Transfer Portal

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    dude your showing your lack of basketball knowledge

Eli King would be head & shoulders better than all of them.
    Grant will be NBA or Power 5 else we should question his smarts. (make $500k)
    Mason will go Power 5 as we and make Bank because he won't goto NBA
    Lol I have more basketball knowledge in my little finger than you've acquired in your entire life and you consistently prove it with your ridiculous posting. Eli would be great sure, bring him in, piss off 3 other guys you just recruited at the same position so they all leave and then watch you bitch about how Dave is the problem and why guys are transferring. You literally don't think anything through, your takes are mind numblingly horrible and you hate Bison basketball. Just move the hell along

Eli King would Destroy the Summit and be better than Boden & the rest Day 1 F feelings.

but obviously Richy wouldn't consider him a "culture" guy or "trusting the process" guy.

No I LOVE NDSU basketball I was in that shit BSA for years, I watched Dead Rabbits flew across the floor splattering on Jeff Askew's converse shoes when i was a baby taking out the pacifer and telling Ol ERV to run up the score to 100+ !!

its disgusts me that no one will elevate this program & we are stuck with a 57% winning D1 coach
    157-114 D1 record (with 100 of those wins vs Summit teams with 300+ RPI's I bet if I dug into it
    ZERO 0 NADA Power 5 wins

THIS IS THE TRANSFER PORTAL PAGE LETS HOPE WE GET A STAR or 2!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 870XPRS View Post
    Great call....don't try to improve the team.
    I would like to think the team could accommodate 2 skilled big men on the court at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Great athlete no doubt but we have 3 combo guards already. What we need is to replace Dez and have a legit backup PG.

Mason would be great if Grant leaves but if Grant comes back I'm not sure where exactly he'd fit, in the limited minutes backing up Grant that Hastreiter played? I think Mason would love to join Skunberg at NDSU, I think NDSU would love to have him if Grant is gone but problem is Grant won't decide until the middle of May, I'm thinking Mason makes a decision before then.
    Mason mentioned that he doesn’t plan on making a decision until sometime in May as well. At least 15 mid-major schools have reached out thus far with NDSU being one of them.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU View Post
    Mason mentioned that he doesn’t plan on making a decision until sometime in May as well. At least 15 mid-major schools have reached out thus far with NDSU being one of them.
    Yeah I saw that, May timeline definitely falls in line with a Grant decision timeline. His contact list is VERY long, he mentioned in an interview he may want to take the opportunity to use his last year to "see the world a bit" so I think if it's not NDSU he'll end up somewhere a ways away. Charleston is on the contact list, beautiful location, solid team, outside of NDSU that'd be my first choice if I was him but NDSU with Boden probably helping recruit him would definitely still be a preferred landing spot I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    As a fan I have had enough of this transfer shit already. Why does any fan want to support teams that are going to be constantly and abruptly changing their rosters? Why follow what will now become developmental leagues? Why donate money to help pay scholarships to kids who only want more money, not the privilege to play at NDSU? If nothing is done NDSU and other colleges like it will see a significant drop in support.
    You just wake up from a coma and realize what real life is all about? If that’s the case, I hate to break it to you but many of the hospital employees moved to different jobs while you were out. Do you stop eating at McDonald’s if they hire a new cashier? I’m assuming you hate all pro sorts cause of free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    You just wake up from a coma and realize what real life is all about? If that’s the case, I hate to break it to you but many of the hospital employees moved to different jobs while you were out. Do you stop eating at McDonald’s if they hire a new cashier? I’m assuming you hate all pro sorts cause of free agency.
    I dunno, I can kind of sympathize with SDBison on this. Player transfers are one of the reasons I soured on the NFL/Major Leagues. If it's just a business to the players and owners, then why should I get emotionally invested in it at all? I would never willingly buy the 19th worst car in its class... and I sure wouldn't buy their gear and advertise the fact. Bandwagon fans in pro sports make perfect sense to me.

College sports are still way different though - I mean no billionaire welfare queen can extort North Dakota into giving massive handouts in return for not moving the basketball team to Arizona.

In football and basketball, I'd be fine if NDSU took players back if they were good teammates and all (FWIW.)

Your analogies suck. I'm not donating money to watch hospital employees or the McDonalds cashier play for my alma mater and entertain me. And yes in my case pro sports has lost a lot of luster with the constant player movement.

yeah bro i did because my boy jon used to give me free nuggets because bros recognize bros.

the new bitch doesn't give me shit.

jon's working at subway now but i don't like sandwiches and what's he going to give me for free over there? a bag of chips? fuck that i can steal those from the red carpet on 13th the guy who works there (ironically also a mcd's alumni) is too stoned to notice or care.

also a total bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    As a fan I have had enough of this transfer shit already. Why does any fan want to support teams that are going to be constantly and abruptly changing their rosters? Why follow what will now become developmental leagues? Why donate money to help pay scholarships to kids who only want more money, not the privilege to play at NDSU? If nothing is done NDSU and other colleges like it will see a significant drop in support.
    SD I agree with your sentiments. But it is what it is. All we can do as fans is wait and see how this all shakes out then determine what your level of support will be based on this new format.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."