Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spring Practice 2023

Default Re: Spring Practice 2023

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    STIG was merely a figurehead for about the last 2-3 years, don't kid yourself.
    Chapo pulling the Paterno card lmaooo wut
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    Then you must have knowledge of which assistant coach (or coaches) were actually calling the shots. Did SDSU hire the right one to be the new head coach?
    Jimmy Rodgers and the other one is in Idaho
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    It will also be interesting to see if SDSU can have similar success with a new head coach.
    Matt Zimmer’s article on SDSU - including the coaching staff changes - 4 coaches left plus Stig retired
    Nice to see the Forum expand further in SD.

https://www.siouxfallslive.com/news/...oach-new-faces

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison go against spring football trend and get physical

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...d-get-physical

Didn't like our tackling....

Cole Wisniewski practicing at Safety...

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Didn't like our tackling....

Cole Wisniewski practicing at Safety...
    Back in Bohl Coaching days here, We had Tacking Machines as defensive players, hell, Bohl would rather start a player that tackled better than the best athlete, etc.
    I say we get back to that, F your 40 time or anything. Find us Defensive Recruits that hit like a mack truck!

El Chirpo, did you read a book on football and quote it? Such knowledge and diminished interest in the number of Rivals Stars a player has is uncharacteristic of you. This can't be a trend, and I fully expect a really dumb post from you sometime during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    El Chirpo, did you read a book on football and quote it? Such knowledge and diminished interest in the number of Rivals Stars a player has is uncharacteristic of you. This can't be a trend, and I fully expect a really dumb post from you sometime during the week.
    well how about this for a concept. a tackling machine WITH FBS offers!!

Back in Bohl Coaching days here, We had Tacking Machines as defensive players, hell, Bohl would rather start a player that tackled better than the best athlete, etc.
    I say we get back to that, F your 40 time or anything. Find us Defensive Recruits that hit like a mack truck!
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Chapo on this one.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Bohl recruited great athletes who could tackle. Like Beck, Littlejohn, Mays, and Humber. You can have both is you recruit and develop

But at the end of the day it's about blocking and tackling great athletes

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com