Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Practice 2023

Default Re: Spring Practice 2023

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    That's a little much don't ya think? I didn't say anything about the transfer portal or social media... Not sure where that came from. I think our coaches are trash... at least the top 2. I don't think they can make changes. They do what they do because that is what they know.
    Right, top 2 - let's see a NC and runner up NC. I too would like to see more creativity on both sides of the ball. If the new receiver coach can instill a short passing game I think the
    O can be very effective.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Kolpack keeping a good beat of our team this Spring:

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...tball-practice

Highlights are comments of Cam and Cole, newcomers from the portal, and a few guys sitting out due to injury (Brozio, Roques, and Chadwick)…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    Right, top 2 - let's see a NC and runner up NC. I too would like to see more creativity on both sides of the ball. If the new receiver coach can instill a short passing game I think the
    O can be very effective.
    I’m a little sick of hearing about how great our runner up season was… if you agree that changes need to happen in order for us to win another Championship, then I’m not sure what you’re arguing about.

O can be very effective.
    I’m just glad potential recruits don’t read this board and see how incompetent the coaching staff is and how far off the football and basketball teams have declined

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I’m just glad potential recruits don’t read this board and see how incompetent the coaching staff is and how far off the football and basketball teams have declined
    The truths about declines in the football and basketball products are self-evident. You'd rather have a recruit come here ignorant and then bolt to the portal when he/she realizes the truth? Better to fix the underlying issues than to hope that incoming athletes aren't aware of them.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

O can be very effective.
    They lost to the only good team 4 times in a row eh. Nothing needs fixing. Running up is fine.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    The truths about declines in the football and basketball products are self-evident. You'd rather have a recruit come here ignorant and then bolt to the portal when he/she realizes the truth? Better to fix the underlying issues than to hope that incoming athletes aren't aware of them.
    So your saying 98% of the other teams in the country have declined also?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    So your saying 98% of the other teams in the country have declined also?
    I don't understand your math, partner. Never said anything about other teams. Much less 98% of them.

Recruits likely DO read this forum, among other sources, if they want to make intelligent decisions.

If you were saying we shouldn't cite the obvious issues with coaches and teams on this forum, because potential recruits might read them, then you're wrong.

If I misread your post, then I apologize 98%. The other 2% is because you wrote "your" instead of "you're".

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    I don't understand your math, partner. Never said anything about other teams. Much less 98% of them.

Recruits likely DO read this forum, among other sources, if they want to make intelligent decisions.

If you were saying we shouldn't cite the obvious issues with coaches and teams on this forum, because potential recruits might read them, then you're wrong.

If I misread your post, then I apologize 98%. The other 2% is because you wrote "your" instead of "you're".
    Lol. Recruits aren’t reading Bisonville.

God help them if they are.