Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: NCAA's

Default Re: NCAA's

Going to take a dramatic shift in this match for Franek to win.

Down 2-0 and Humprheys starts down.

I'd cut him, and chase 2 TDs

And Franek gets reversed. Just a really poorly executed match all around thus far.

Franek in a scramble but wasting a ton of time chasing a reversal and doesn't get it.

So disappointing. As a whole it feels like Bison wrestlers just aren't ready to compete when the chips are down.

Franek loses 5-1 in an awful match.

He was never close to scoring, wasn't aggressive at all, and was just wholly outclassed.

The better guy won.

Franek needs to wrestle better than that or he'll lose in the blood round again

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jared choosing neutral tells you just how good Humphries is on top. Franek hasn’t struggled getting away from anyone this year.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Yeah, agreed. But I still don't like it.

Easily the worst match I've seen from Franek this year. Hard to know what the gameplan was from neutral there since he did nothing, controlled nothing, and was super tentative.

Seems like if you think you can't get away from the other guy, you should have a great neutral plan and/or push the pace, but he did neither. They've clearly scouted Humprheys but whoever came up with that gameplan did a really shitty job and Franek executed super poorly.

Margin for error is so thin at this level, and Franek wasn't able to make in match adjustments to get the job done.

Caliendo coming up on mat 2 and I'm going to go scorched earth if he lays an egg here

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Yeah, agreed. But I still don't like it.

Easily the worst match I've seen from Franek this year. Hard to know what the gameplan was from neutral there since he did nothing, controlled nothing, and was super tentative.

Seems like if you think you can't get away from the other guy, you should have a great neutral plan and/or push the pace, but he did neither. They've clearly scouted Humprheys but whoever came up with that gameplan did a really shitty job and Franek executed super poorly.

Margin for error is so thin at this level, and Franek wasn't able to make in match adjustments to get the job done.
    Oh I agree. I would have still gone down there. Even if he rides you the entire period, which I don’t think he does, it’s just one point. Either way you’re not going to win barley attempting a shot.
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Franek will have Kraisser or Zerban in the bloodround.

Guys I hate to be negative here but this is what the Bison do under Kish. They just don't show up when it counts. I don't believe this is all on the kids. Its a common recurring theme at nationals for us.