Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NIL money funding support

Default Re: NIL money funding support

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Is the Cost of Attendance part of Team Makers still in existence (Bison Pride Fund)?
    As far as I know FCOA is still and will continue with TM's. That has nothing to do with NIL.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

K State fans have set up a website to collect NIL money, check it out. I am sure all the big teams have the same setups going.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    K State fans have set up a website to collect NIL money, check it out. I am sure all the big teams have the same setups going.
    NIL Name Image Likeness. Im trying to figure out HOW fans contributing to a fund accomplishes that? I was under the impression that it was a contractual thing?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

yes NDSU should have 1. I've been asked by many people but I can't set it up. media issues.

however talking to a few people they thought IS Fargo has a big enough business community that they would be the ones paying these players for NIL . (Cam, Grant, Mauch others have already and we wouldn't need to set 1 up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Are there any rules on NIL collectives? Just seems like the wild wild west right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    NIL Name Image Likeness. Im trying to figure out HOW fans contributing to a fund accomplishes that? I was under the impression that it was a contractual thing?
    From what I've seen they try to position these NIL collectives as being the agencies that "facilitate connections" for athletes with sponsors willing to pay for their services with (some of???) the money "donated" to the collective added to the pot that the sponsored player(s) get to pocket.

IOW it's money laundering.... who would've thunk something like this could've happened???

EDIT: I'm also sure no one associated with these collectives are getting fat wallets off of being networkers and all the money is going to the players. /EvenDeeperPurple

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    Are there any rules on NIL collectives? Just seems like the wild wild west right now.
    Well I was legally able to use our funds to buy me and Scottie some keystone lite so probably not.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Well I was legally able to use our funds to buy me and Scottie some keystone lite so probably not.
    Nothing wrong with a little overhead, Kev.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yes NDSU should have 1. I've been asked by many people but I can't set it up. media issues.

however talking to a few people they thought IS Fargo has a big enough business community that they would be the ones paying these players for NIL . (Cam, Grant, Mauch others have already and we wouldn't need to set 1 up
    Set it up if you can find someone to do the leg work and I will donate.
    Let's Go Bison!!!