Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131

Thread: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,665

    Default SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Not much needs to be said on this one.... Its ORU....Its the championship game...8pm on ESPN2.

    Lets go dancing!
    Go Bison!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,013

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    I've got a very odd feeling about this game - moreso than any other SLT title game I've got little expectation of them winning. That could be a good thing since the pressure is all on ORU and there's absolutely none on NDSU. Even if NDSU loses ORU is much better positioned to win a game in the round of 64 in the tournament so I'll be looking at the result tonight as a win/win scenario.

    Ending SDSU's season in emphatic fashion will be a sweet highlight to this season no matter what happens tonight.

    Go Bison! Play like there's nothing to lose because there literally isn't.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,941

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've got a very odd feeling about this game - moreso than any other SLT title game I've got little expectation of them winning. That could be a good thing since the pressure is all on ORU and there's absolutely none on NDSU. Even if NDSU loses ORU is much better positioned to win a game in the round of 64 in the tournament so I'll be looking at the result tonight as a win/win scenario.

    Ending SDSU's season in emphatic fashion will be a sweet highlight to this season no matter what happens tonight.

    Go Bison! Play like there's nothing to lose because there literally isn't.
    Yep. I have literally nothing to add except one specific thing:

    Fuckem.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    10,837

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Oral Roberts is a stupid name bro.
    Bisonville NIL Collective Current Funds: -$647.19

    You have to pay to play. You have to pay more to win. Contribute today.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,941

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Oral Roberts is a stupid name bro.
    He was a stupid person, but I digress.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,882

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Over/Under on how many minutes we miss due to the game before ours going long?
    Looks like it's Fairleigh Dickinson vs Merrimack.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,130

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Attacking the basket and getting to the FT line early and often big key to this game; oh, and making FTs is kinda important, too. How did Andrew Morgan learn to be successful at the line in the past 24hrs?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,941

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Attacking the basket and getting to the FT line early and often big key to this game; oh, and making FTs is kinda important, too. How did Andrew Morgan learn to be successful at the line in the past 24hrs?
    Extra oil in the mullet.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,716

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    I think Morgan is a guy who needs to feel important. Get him off to a great start. Getting their bigs into foul trouble is key. Morgan is good when he has his swagger. He can vanish. We need him! That is key to me. He can dominate. Unique body type. Be the aggressive kid.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    27,064

    Default Re: SLT FINALS: vs ORU

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I think Morgan is a guy who needs to feel important. Get him off to a great start. Getting their bigs into foul trouble is key. Morgan is good when he has his swagger. He can vanish. We need him! That is key to me. He can dominate. Unique body type. Be the aggressive kid.
    show him some Marshall Bjorkland tape all day today!

    ORU will get tight sphincters tonight
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •