Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SLT Quarterfinal: vs South Dakota

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SLT Quarterfinal: vs South Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The no-call on that block was surprisingly awesome. Reptilian refs will usually fuck that up 9.9 times out of 10.
    I thought football refs were reptilian and BB refs were grey aliens.

If the USD guy hadn’t tried dunking it at the end, there wouldn’t have been enough time to recover for the block anyhow. He was so wide open. then once he got the ball, he bent both legs, to springboard up for the 2 handed jam, that it gave enough time for Miller to get over for the stuff. If he had just gotten the pass, did an easy layup, the coyotes would be playing tonight instead.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was there. Here are some observations:

1. I could not understand the outrage about the no call at the end for the Yotes. I didn't understand it at the time, and after watching the replay numerous times, I still don't. Even during the regular part of the game, that likely is not called, and you sure as heck are not going to get the call right at the end. All he had to do was fake hard, and someone probably lands on top of him and they call it.

2. Hey Yotes, you think the officials won the game for NDSU? How about not throwing the ball away when you have the game won. In other words, shut up.

3. They have to keep pounding Morgan; he is a problem when you also have Grant. And the guards missed numerous weak side cuts that could have been easy buckets.

4. Finish, damnit. Our guys need to go up strong and finish those shots, even if fouled. So many points were left out there.

5. And please for the love of all that is holy, learn to shoot FTs.

Agree with all of this especially #3. When you have the bigs you got to pound the post!