Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit Tourney

Default Re: Summit Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Correct. But you are forgetting that SDSU or USD is not in Sioux Falls, does not practice or play in that arena, does not live in that city, go to school in that city, or have anything to do with that city.
    So, the argument would be....people are cheering for the other team. It's not fair.
    Please… you know the argument. It’s basically a home game because it’s easy for the local fans of SDSU or USD to pack the venue.

Kinda like his it used to be a home game when we played in Frisco, ya know?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Please… you know the argument. It’s basically a home game because it’s easy for the local fans of SDSU or USD to pack the venue.

Kinda like his it used to be a home game when we played in Frisco, ya know?
    You ignored every point I made and doubled down on the "fans are loud" argument

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m not sure you made any points.

Correct. But you are forgetting that SDSU or USD is not in Sioux Falls, does not practice or play in that arena, does not live in that city, go to school in that city, or have anything to do with that city.
    So, the argument would be....people are cheering for the other team. It's not fair.
    . Wolfie you must be a UND fan. Issue is Local fans have no risk buying tickets in the snowiest month of the winter and their drive is less than 50 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . Wolfie you must be a UND fan. Issue is Local fans have no risk buying tickets in the snowiest month of the winter and their drive is less than 50 miles.
    I would be more worried about my teams ability than the fans. But ok

No it’s because fans are a part of the home field advantage. Shouldn’t you be sucking Peter King’s cock right now? Surprised you have time for basketball…

No it’s because fans are a part of the home field advantage. Shouldn’t you be sucking Peter King’s cock right now? Surprised you have time for basketball…
    OK if you say so. So funny considering the success ndsu has had in the tourney. Crazy how the fans seem to make ndsu successful in the tourney considering your point

OK if you say so. So funny considering the success ndsu has had in the tourney. Crazy how the fans seem to make ndsu successful in the tourney considering your point
    It’s a basic concept everyone seems to understand but you. You’re literally the only person here arguing this and I don’t understand it. The only sense I can make of it is that now that you’re celebrating your key, monumental win on being right about Wentz, you’re not sure what to post about. I’ll help you. There’s a shit ton on negative content about Trey that you can start pimping. Like today. Just trying to help.

It’s a basic concept everyone seems to understand but you. You’re literally the only person here arguing this and I don’t understand it. The only sense I can make of it is that now that you’re celebrating your key, monumental win on being right about Wentz, you’re not sure what to post about. I’ll help you. There’s a shit ton on negative content about Trey that you can start pimping. Like today. Just trying to help.
    You are probably having a bad day. Just breathe. Live in the present.
    Watch a funny movie maybe.

oh wow ORU ran a set play alley oops to Vanover

I wish we could do that 1 time to Nelson. just 1.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?