Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 154

Thread: Summit Tourney

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,944

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Correct. But you are forgetting that SDSU or USD is not in Sioux Falls, does not practice or play in that arena, does not live in that city, go to school in that city, or have anything to do with that city.
    So, the argument would be....people are cheering for the other team. It's not fair.
    Please… you know the argument. It’s basically a home game because it’s easy for the local fans of SDSU or USD to pack the venue.

    Kinda like his it used to be a home game when we played in Frisco, ya know?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    PleaseÖ you know the argument. Itís basically a home game because itís easy for the local fans of SDSU or USD to pack the venue.

    Kinda like his it used to be a home game when we played in Frisco, ya know?
    You ignored every point I made and doubled down on the "fans are loud" argument

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    644

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    You ignored every point I made and doubled down on the "fans are loud" argument
    Iím not sure you made any points.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    North of Sioux Falls
    Posts
    15,628

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Correct. But you are forgetting that SDSU or USD is not in Sioux Falls, does not practice or play in that arena, does not live in that city, go to school in that city, or have anything to do with that city.
    So, the argument would be....people are cheering for the other team. It's not fair.
    . Wolfie you must be a UND fan. Issue is Local fans have no risk buying tickets in the snowiest month of the winter and their drive is less than 50 miles.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . Wolfie you must be a UND fan. Issue is Local fans have no risk buying tickets in the snowiest month of the winter and their drive is less than 50 miles.
    I would be more worried about my teams ability than the fans. But ok

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,944

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    You ignored every point I made and doubled down on the "fans are loud" argument
    No it’s because fans are a part of the home field advantage. Shouldn’t you be sucking Peter King’s cock right now? Surprised you have time for basketball…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    No it’s because fans are a part of the home field advantage. Shouldn’t you be sucking Peter King’s cock right now? Surprised you have time for basketball…
    OK if you say so. So funny considering the success ndsu has had in the tourney. Crazy how the fans seem to make ndsu successful in the tourney considering your point

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    7,944

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    OK if you say so. So funny considering the success ndsu has had in the tourney. Crazy how the fans seem to make ndsu successful in the tourney considering your point
    It’s a basic concept everyone seems to understand but you. You’re literally the only person here arguing this and I don’t understand it. The only sense I can make of it is that now that you’re celebrating your key, monumental win on being right about Wentz, you’re not sure what to post about. I’ll help you. There’s a shit ton on negative content about Trey that you can start pimping. Like today. Just trying to help.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    360

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It’s a basic concept everyone seems to understand but you. You’re literally the only person here arguing this and I don’t understand it. The only sense I can make of it is that now that you’re celebrating your key, monumental win on being right about Wentz, you’re not sure what to post about. I’ll help you. There’s a shit ton on negative content about Trey that you can start pimping. Like today. Just trying to help.
    You are probably having a bad day. Just breathe. Live in the present.
    Watch a funny movie maybe.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    27,075

    Default Re: Summit Tourney

    oh wow ORU ran a set play alley oops to Vanover

    I wish we could do that 1 time to Nelson. just 1.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •