Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson.....Star

Default Grant Nelson.....Star

Why doesn't he have his own thread:

2/7/22 - This team needs to go through Grant Nelson, I know I'm hard on Dave, but even he has to realize this now.

NDSU should find plays to free this man into space, picket fences, double screens, I don't give a FFFFFFF

Also, some business needs to NIL my man, like seriously.

if anyone is a video pro, would love to see a montage of his top 10 plays the last year and half.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Grant Nelson.....Star

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Why doesn't he have his own thread:

2/7/22 - This team needs to go through Grant Nelson, I know I'm hard on Dave, but even he has to realize this now.

NDSU should find plays to free this man into space, picket fences, double screens, I don't give a FFFFFFF

Also, some business needs to NIL my man, like seriously.

if anyone is a video pro, would love to see a montage of his top 10 plays the last year and half.
    Not very often I agree with you Lakes. But this is a great take. He is the most talented player on the roster. He single handily brought us back last night. He is the biggest mismatch on the team. They should be running sets through him. Wish Dave would make him more of the focal point of the offense.

https://twitter.com/reachsummitpod/s...amMKwNrXeQrZBQ

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grant can take any big off the dribble at any time-----some teams are now trying to put a SF on him to try to take away his drives

Wish they'd let him dive to block and post up more---think that would give him better scoring opportunities too

I KNOW he can hit the 3....but I don't want him settling shooting 3's

Like when he attacks off dribble or in post

SURE would be nice if NDSU actually PUSHED the ball in transition and see MORE of him in the OPEN COURT

My FEAR----is if Richy isn't careful that he TRANSFERS to Creighton, Wisconsin.....

Why don't we set some back screens for our bigs and try to go over the top of defenses with some alley-oops? Grant creates so many mismatches that we don't seem to take advantage of. We set so few solid screens to create space for guys going to the rim. We have the talent to have a dynamic offense but there has to be movement.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Grant can take any big off the dribble at any time-----some teams are now trying to put a SF on him to try to take away his drives

Wish they'd let him dive to block and post up more---think that would give him better scoring opportunities too

I KNOW he can hit the 3....but I don't want him settling shooting 3's

Like when he attacks off dribble or in post

SURE would be nice if NDSU actually PUSHED the ball in transition and see MORE of him in the OPEN COURT

My FEAR----is if Richy isn't careful that he TRANSFERS to Creighton, Wisconsin.....
    minnesota would be the big gear as they will be welcoming multiple transfers again
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Losing him to transferring is a concern. The only thing that might keep him here is that he's a North Dakota kid...

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Losing him to transferring is a concern. The only thing that might keep him here is that he's a North Dakota kid...
    And the fact he didnt score a point last night.

Star - sometimes

Struggles, dribbles in traffic, TOs - sometimes
    Last edited by Herd; 02-15-2022 at 02:08 PM.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes good idea, promote Bison basketball through Grant Nelson, this kids going to be great and is already good!! No player I have seen ever score 12 points in 2 minutes with 4 fouls on him.

Kelly
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Nelson and Morgan... If we could only sign an actual D1 talent at PG.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Nelson and Morgan... If we could only sign an actual D1 talent at PG.
    Wheeler Thomas is that PG, patience.