Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MSUM v ndsu "the rematch"

Default MSUM v ndsu "the rematch"

Should be a great game saturday, its unfortunate that this game falls on minnesota deer opener so most fans will miss it.

Anthony Tucker played at Iowa. Taylor Filipek played at E Kentucky Tyler Vaughan is the star point guard.
    Alex Novak & Jordan Riewer are other 2 starters. All of these kids got looks from ndsu i believe.

Last night MSUM won an exhibition The Dragons were led by senior guard Anthony Tucker, who had 19 points, six assists and five rebounds. Sophomore guard Jordan Reiwer had 17 points, while senior forward Alex Novak had a double-double with 11 points and 13 rebounds. Freshman Tyler Vaughan added 11 points and five rebounds as well for MSUM.

Below is MSUM's roster
    http://www.msumdragons.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball&

Last years game caught everyone by surprise with msum winning, maybe this time it wont be a surprise.

MSUM 78
    NDSU 77

Default Re: MSUM v ndsu "the rematch"

Will be a fun game to watch and excited to see the boys this year.

NDSU 86
    MSU 68

I predict a blowout.

NDSU 68
    MSUM 93
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

If NDSU doesnt win by at least 25 it will be considered a failure

sorry, but this msum team has D1 talent. It wouldnt be a failure, it is an exhibition nonetheless.
    im not going to dig up ndsu offers for basketball, all 5 of these guys talked to ndsu thats a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    sorry, but this msum team has D1 talent. It wouldnt be a failure, it is an exhibition nonetheless.
    im not going to dig up ndsu offers for basketball, all 5 of these guys talked to ndsu thats a fact.
    no offers i presume.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...pek#post275659

filipek, vaughn had interest. tucker was big 10, it wouldve been interesting if they picked ndsu.

Id laugh if the dragons won again

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsfan View Post
    NDSU still double digits better, and will be.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Even though it's an exhibition game, I'm quite positive the players still remember the loss last year, I know I sure would and will come out a little more fired up than usual for an exhibition. It's their last chance to tune up for Indiana so I wanna see them come out and dominate early and play with urgency to build some confidence going into Indiana. Definitely some talent at MSUM but with young players and transfers the chemistry isn't going to be even close to what the Bison have with a veteran club, Bison come out on top fairly easily here.

NDSU 85
    MSUM 66