Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakout 2022 Freshman in 2023 season...

Default Re: Breakout 2022 Freshman in 2023 season...

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kelton McCaslin, Toby Anene, Darius Givance and Jaquise Alexander are going to be studs on defense. Thats my picks. Logan Larson showed up on the depth chart aftet injuries piled up, despite being woefully under weight, so if she has a great offseason he could be a player

On offense Jacob Streit is a transfer and I think he grabs thr #2 TE spot before any of the young guys. Things start to click year 2 but I think Nate Forsyth physically looks the part. Ben Goldy is a huge man and athletic. I could see him cracking the rotation
    Roster pictures:
    Forsyth, to big of a smile. needs to tone that down to have a shot at playing time
    Goldy, looks mean. great start to his beard game, vaulting him into possible playing time
    Mccasin, no smile and neck as thick as his head. could contribute in 2023
    Anene, smirking like he's gonna wreck a QB's day. could contribute in 2023 if he tones down his 2023 roster pic smile.
    Givance, Yep
    Alexander, Yep
    Larson, showed up on the depth chart, because of his picture. Exactly what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Roster pictures:
    Forsyth, to big of a smile. needs to tone that down to have a shot at playing time
    Goldy, looks mean. great start to his beard game, vaulting him into possible playing time
    Anene, smirking like he's gonna wreck a QB's day. could contribute in 2023 if he tones down his 2023 roster pic smile.
    Givance, Yep
    Alexander, Yep
    Larson, showed up on the depth chart, because of his picture. Exactly what you're looking for.
    Bravo

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Roster pictures:
    Givance, Yep
    Alexander, Yep
    Interesting take on the smirk. I personally would not know how to award points there…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Interesting take on the smirk. I personally would not know how to award points there…
    Yeah that was a tough one. Gave him the benefit of the doubt, because it's not a big cheesy smile (could be the one i'm wrong on). Needs work in the offseason on it, to be prepared for 2023 picture day.

Great O-line class though, with the exception of Rader (will be a bust at Wisco)

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kelton McCaslin, Toby Anene, Darius Givance and Jaquise Alexander are going to be studs on defense. Thats my picks. Logan Larson showed up on the depth chart aftet injuries piled up, despite being woefully under weight, so if she has a great offseason he could be a player. Physically Altepeter looks the part

On offense Jacob Streit is a transfer and I think he grabs thr #2 TE spot before any of the young guys. Things start to click year 2 but I think Nate Forsyth physically looks the part. Ben Goldy is a huge man and athletic. I could see him cracking the rotation. At WR, we dont utilize the forward pass so I wont pick anyone
    Why does everyone look past Finn Diggins at TE? Was on the field a lot last yr and Cody Mauch spoke highly of him.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Why does everyone look past Finn Diggins at TE? Was on the field a lot last yr and Cody Mauch spoke highly of him.
    Good call. Totally missed him.

Yeah that was a tough one. Gave him the benefit of the doubt, because it's not a big cheesy smile (could be the one i'm wrong on). Needs work in the offseason on it, to be prepared for 2023 picture day.

Great O-line class though, with the exception of Rader (will be a bust at Wisco)
    Is Kramer getting soft? Would figure he’d be all over their pic-taking conditioning, or is that more of a Hedberg role?

Good call. Totally missed him.
    Cody just likes him cuz they are redhead brothers
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Is Kramer getting soft? Would figure he’d be all over their pic-taking conditioning, or is that more of a Hedberg role?
    I think it's something you're born with. However, I gotta believe Kramer notices them and adjusts how hard he has to push certain guys.

McCaslin, he's big and mean and when he did play, he got after it.