Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: GDT vs St Thomas

Default Re: GDT vs St Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    actually 10-7 with a team with no seniors and a lot of freshmen. Not too bad.
    overall 11-16. 1 win over a 200+ ranked team.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    overall 11-16. 1 win over a 200+ ranked team.
    With every post on here you look like a bigger douche

Just sayin
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Most of what I've bitched about Dave over the years has been fixed this season. I always complained about how we'd never run the offense through the post, never push the pace up the floor and would run our lineups on the floor based on what the other team was doing and never imposing our will of what we wanted to do. All of those have been much better this season. I still don't like how Dave rotates guys sometimes, his infamous doghouse is complete bullshit but out of anytime we've had in the D1 era, this team has been the one that has probably improved the most from the first game to the last game and that has a lot to do with coaching. Vinnie's first year here would be a close 2nd.

I've interviewed almost every player for my podcast now and one thing was very clear from all the freshman and that's playing D1 defense is incredibly difficult to learn as a lot of these guys either aren't asked to play defense in high school or they are so much more talented and athletic than everyone else that they don't have to be fundamentally good in order to stop people. It's evident that these guys have started to buy in on the defensive end and have started to figure it out and the results speak for themselves.

Dave is pretty upfront in recruiting that he coaches hard but I think some guys have an idea of what they think that means and maybe aren't ready for what it actually is. I think it was Dave's lack of rotation and getting Malik minutes that lead him to leaving more than the coaching but either way yes, him leaving sucked. I'm happy for him for the season he's having but sure wish it was in a Bison uniform.
    whats your pod im a huge pod guy! also would you take the JACKS today as a upset special?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    whats your pod im a huge pod guy! also would you take the JACKS today as a upset special?
    Thundering Herd Hoops Podcast - brand new to it so a little rough around the edges but the interviews are usually pretty fun.

Thundering Herd Hoops Podcast - brand new to it so a little rough around the edges but the interviews are usually pretty fun.
    subscribed! thx bud as i stated friggen love me some pod like all i do nowadays is listen to pod

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    subscribed! thx bud as i stated friggen love me some pod like all i do nowadays is listen to pod
    Thanks for listening! Threw it together last minute at the start of conference season so learning as I go, hopefully will be much more polished by next season but still fun to talk Bison hoops each week regardless.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for the info. I am subscribed!

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!