Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT vs KC

Default Re: GDT vs KC

I'm gonna sound harsh for a second but I thought it was the worst 3 quarters of BB ive seen them play this year. The refs calling it the way they did was awful as well. I let the bald guy here it a couple of times. I mean for crying out loud, that 3rd quarter foul on Hildebrandt for a simple pick and roll was BS. The positive for me i guess is fighting through the adversity and finding a way to get it done in the 4th quarter. 26-13 was huge. Looking forward to Saturday. Anyone know when we can renew ST for next year? Aside from the first 3 quarters last night, my daughter and i have really enjoyed the season. Mike Tice would be proud!

Echoing what everyone else is saying --- it was great to see the ladies perform the way they did in the 4th quarter. That game could have been blowout if they would have played that way for at least 2 quarters. Hamling and Evans really took over in crunch time. Shout out to Mensah for KC -- she was tough as nails and was dang near unstoppable when she drove to the right. I was surprised when she settled for taking jump shots in the 4th quarter instead of trying to get to rim.

Uggh, the reffing. That was very hard to watch. The ladies for both teams were frustrated and rightfully so. A couple of times it was laughable what they were calling as fouls, and the ladies even thought so as you could see a few of them smiling, laughing and shaking their heads in the 2nd half at the calls that were for and against them. So many offensive fouls being called on the ball handlers and on screeners was ugly. Ticky tack is not a strong enough phrase for what was being called.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Echoing what everyone else is saying --- it was great to see the ladies perform the way they did in the 4th quarter. That game could have been blowout if they would have played that way for at least 2 quarters. Hamling and Evans really took over in crunch time. Shout out to Mensah for KC -- she was tough as nails and was dang near unstoppable when she drove to the right. I was surprised when she settled for taking jump shots in the 4th quarter instead of trying to get to rim.

Uggh, the reffing. That was very hard to watch. The ladies for both teams were frustrated and rightfully so. A couple of times it was laughable what they were calling as fouls, and the ladies even thought so as you could see a few of them smiling, laughing and shaking their heads in the 2nd half at the calls that were for and against them. So many offensive fouls being called on the ball handlers and on screeners was ugly. Ticky tack is not a strong enough phrase for what was being called.
    Say what you want about the officiating, however it was consistent against both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Say what you want about the officiating, however it was consistent against both teams.
    Yes. The part where I said "the ladies for both teams were frustrated" and that they were shaking their heads "at the calls that were for and against them" agrees with that statement.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Glad the ladies got the win. I see Saturday night is Seniors night. According to a tweet from NDSU, it says that Seniors Emily Behnke, Taylor Brown and Rachel Novak will play their final home game this weekend. I knew that Taylor Brown would be done but not the other two.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!