Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GDT vs KC

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT vs KC

A must win for the ladies tonight. KC is at the bottom of the barrel and spiraling here down the stretch. A bad road trip last week left them with a huge weekend ahead at home, gotta get both games if they want a shot at the 2 seed I think. Need to come out and play well and leave no doubts tonight against KC and then be ready for a battle with ORU on Saturday in the last home game of the year for the team. PACK THE SHAC for these ladies, they deserve it!

Default Re: GDT vs KC

a much better 2nd half. Hope the ladies take this win and start a good win streak now!
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison win 86 to 75.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice win ladies!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

52 combined fouls in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    52 combined fouls in this game.
    The refs called every little touch but it seemed balanced.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    It was 26 each. Just hard to get a flow going in game called that way.

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    It was completely balanced but also completely unnecessary, made the game hard to watch, way too ticky tack for me, gotta let them play a little more than that, 52 fouls is ridiculous.

Not a great offensive performance by the ladies, way too many turnovers again but they turned it around in the 4th quarter and closed it out. Going to need 4 quarters like that 4th if they want to win tomorrow against the high powered ORU team. They score but can also be scored on, UND beat them 108-100 last night.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    It was completely balanced but also completely unnecessary, made the game hard to watch, way too ticky tack for me, gotta let them play a little more than that, 52 fouls is ridiculous.

Not a great offensive performance by the ladies, way too many turnovers again but they turned it around in the 4th quarter and closed it out. Going to need 4 quarters like that 4th if they want to win tomorrow against the high powered ORU team. They score but can also be scored on, UND beat them 108-100 last night.
    It was balanced and it really did make the game hard to watch. I think that is why it was so close late. It was an advantage to a degree for the Bison, UMKC only dressed 10 and it definitely showed in the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    It was balanced and it really did make the game hard to watch. I think that is why it was so close late. It was an advantage to a degree for the Bison, UMKC only dressed 10 and it definitely showed in the 4th quarter.
    Coach Jory and staff have done a great job with the players. Players are really improved over past year. One major issue I have noticed is out post defense. We struggle against bigger post players. The girl from Omaha destroyed us in Fargo, we played her better down there. Last night we could not get good front position on the post and got called for fouls a lot of the time. Getting better post defense will serve us well. Keep grinding and hit the tourney on a hot streak. #2 seed is in your hands. Go take it!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.