Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: BiZon vs. Bunnies

Default Re: BiZon vs. Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Havent got much from 133 and 125 all year, finally bit ndsu in the ass
    Anybody know why Negrete wasn't in the lineup? He beat Jordan earlier in the year and even with his lack of wins, he's a significantly better option than Henningson

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for all the updates, I followed along here and on Twitter. Disappointing results, especially at 133. The Jacks have owned us the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Anybody know why Negrete wasn't in the lineup? He beat Jordan earlier in the year and even with his lack of wins, he's a significantly better option than Henningson
    Was at the dual and didn’t see negrete on the bench or anywhere in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by bizonfan81 View Post
    Was at the dual and didn’t see negrete on the bench or anywhere in attendance.
    Thanks, interesting. He was listed on the match notes along with Henningson earlier in the week. Hopefully he's back for B12s.

They badly need more out of 125/133 next year.

We barely saw Barreto at 133 this year, but he looked solid in his very limited action. I'm optimistic that he will lock down 133 for the next 4 years, but we haven't seen him wrestle since November, so who knows what level he's at. Midkiff has been wrestling well of late, today just wasn't a good day for him. That 2nd period sequence was a killer.

Not sure what they can do about 125. To my eye, Negrete hasn't improved over last year. Still big issues with effort, attack rate, and finishing. Even with all of that, he at least has D1 athleticism. I guess the best path to fixing 125 is getting more out of him, but so far that hasn't worked. Henningson just isn't a D1 wrestler. Love his fight, but he's now 5-26 in his career. You just can't consistently get nothing out of a weight like they've had with 12t5 the last couple years.

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I happened to run across the weekly recap of Bunnies coach Damian Hahn. He was less than impressed with BiZon fans knowledge of wrestling and the disrespect they showed him. He claims he was called POS numerous times by the fans when he was just doing his job. I was only able to watch this one and not in attendance. Can anyone that was there confirm that he was regularly called a Piece of Sh$$???
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    I happened to run across the weekly recap of Bunnies coach Damian Hahn. He was less than impressed with BiZon fans knowledge of wrestling and the disrespect they showed him. He claims he was called POS numerous times by the fans when he was just doing his job. I was only able to watch this one and not in attendance. Can anyone that was there confirm that he was regularly called a Piece of Sh$$???
    I was not there, but I wouldn't doubt it. Vast vast majority of fans are respectful, but there are 2 regulars that routinely cross the line.

Also, being the coach of SDSU, I'd be cautious calling out opposing fan bases. I've seen numerous duals, both against NDSU and other opponents, where SDSU fans were on the mat and have heard terms equal to or worse than "POS".

Quote Originally Posted by PaBizon View Post
    According to bunny fans on social media the crowd was all sdsu fans. I doubt they would be calling hahn names, but i guess its a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    According to bunny fans on social media the crowd was all sdsu fans. I doubt they would be calling hahn names, but i guess its a possibility.
    I was there. Packed house sold out standing room only. Good number of bunnies. Maybe 10% of crowd. I didn't witness any foul behavior. Couple horns down, but little bro lives for that kinda stuff.