Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At Denver

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: At Denver

Very disappointing road trip for the ladies. Omaha is a tough team and I expected that one to be close, we really handled Denver at home and though they have been playing much better lately that's a game we definitely still should have won. With ORU getting swept we could've put a strangle hold on the 2 seed and instead it's now wide open. Back to the drawing board, two big must wins at home this week. If we can close 4-0 I think we still lock up the #2.

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: At Denver

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    In the long run nobody will likely beat SDSU in the tournament on their home court. However, stranger things have happened. We need the 2 seed for the day off in that tournament to have a chance ( as said by Troy Aikman all too much, maybe why he did not do the superbowl announcing this year.)
    Dom Izzo thought if this team could get to 19 or 20 wins(that was before losing these 2 games last week on the road) that they could get them into the NIT. I think that would be an accomplishment for this team but last week was a setback. Finishing as a 2 seed would be nice to hopefully get 2-3 games in the Summit Tournament.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!