Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ndsu @ sdsu

Default Re: ndsu @ sdsu

Not sure why you need to throw it half court like that. Plenty of time to bring it up. Frost is a bitch to play at, nobody wins there. Ughh. Next week back at home with vs the 8, 9 teams in the league. Take care of business.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman has got to be the worst coach I've seen in my days as a Bison fan. 8.2 seconds left on the clock down by 3 and he has an inbounds play drawn up like there's one second left.

We shot over 59% from the field and lost. Forced a whopping 2 turnovers. Couldn't defend Mayo. Frustrating loss.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    We shot over 59% from the field and lost. Forced a whopping 2 turnovers. Couldn't defend Mayo. Frustrating loss.
    What’s frustrating to me is that this team has shown the potential to do big things, but then can’t seem to maintain that “high level” consistency. They win 5 in a row. Then they play ORU tough, but only for 1 half. Then they lay a dud at home against UMKC. then they demolish und. Go on the road and lose to USD (who got beat by und today) and then show flashes against sdsu. Today they were up 22-9 only to let them back in the game and get tight down the stretch. Flashes of excellence erased by inconsistency.

At this point, it’s probably best to try get the 7 seed since you’d get a night off (assuming you won) and you would avoid the ORU side of the bracket. Bring on sdsu opening game of the tourney! Win it, and it’s a whole new vibe.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    What’s frustrating to me is that this team has shown the potential to do big things, but then can’t seem to maintain that “high level” consistency. They win 5 in a row. Then they play ORU tough, but only for 1 half. Then they lay a dud at home against UMKC. then they demolish und. Go on the road and lose to USD (who got beat by und today) and then show flashes against sdsu. Today they were up 22-9 only to let them back in the game and get tight down the stretch. Flashes of excellence erased by inconsistency.

At this point, it’s probably best to try get the 7 seed since you’d get a night off (assuming you won) and you would avoid the ORU side of the bracket. Bring on sdsu opening game of the tourney! Win it, and it’s a whole new vibe.
    Unfortunately there won’t be a new vibe with this group. The inconsistent play, failure to develop during the season and regression on some of the better players make them hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Unfortunately there won’t be a new vibe with this group. The inconsistent play, failure to develop during the season and regression on some of the better players make them hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What would you guys bitch about if you didn’t watch
    TRUST THE PROCESS

We have a guy who is being talked about as potentially being drafted in the first round of the NBA. That’s unheard of at NDSU. I’m not an expert at all but a losing record and .500 in conference play seems like AT LEAST an underachievement.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    We have a guy who is being talked about as potentially being drafted in the first round of the NBA. That’s unheard of at NDSU. I’m not an expert at all but a losing record and .500 in conference play seems like AT LEAST an underachievement.
    Jfc now he's potentially a first rounder? Seriously where do you guys get this stuff ��

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Jfc now he's potentially a first rounder? Seriously where do you guys get this stuff ��
    I misunderstood this ranking that puts Grant at 9th overall, but it’s actually 9th best PF, not overall:

https://nbadraftroom.com/grant-nelson/

…still unheard of for NDSU MBB…

…and JFC, that same website predicts Grant goes 1st or 2nd round… JFC, amirite?