Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bunnies @ Bison Sat Feb 4 @ 1 pm

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bunnies @ Bison Sat Feb 4 @ 1 pm

Bison down 64 to 39 at the end of 3 quarters.

Bison lose 82 to 54.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jory said what I was thinking after the game. We didn’t match their physicality.

23 turnovers caused by physical up the line, on the line defense! SDSU makes it difficult to even get into your offensive sets. Don’t pick up your dribble unless you know where you are going with it because it is going to be trouble finding someone to pass the ball to. Jacks are well schooled defensively!

Yes, they anticipate and pounce on the passes. Our bigs are not as active as theirs. I know we are still building and we are not there yet. I still enjoy watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    The refs are so bad Amy is offering criticism. She never does.
    was amy ruley on the call duff? if so thats pretty neat

Yes she was. 2 or 3 times. Dom just yells .

I still think we are the 2nd best team. Problem is SDSU is so good its crazy. Like our football teams for the last decade, watching them try to catch us. To catch them we need a couple more high inpact players and better depth

But this game we kind of shit the bed. What's the saying about living rent free in your head

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

My first WBB game I have attended in a long time. I enjoyed it. Half fullish arena, more bunny fans than I expected. After the call reversal in 2Q, the game flipped. Seemed there was a cover over the bison's basket. The team is getting there, just need a couple of months with a strength and conditioning coach to get a little muscle. My complainant, no game should be the same time as a Fargodome event took 25 mins to find a parking spot and missed the first 5 mins of the game :S
    There is some light at the end of the tunnel, Jory has infused new life into this program.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    was amy ruley on the call duff? if so thats pretty neat
    She's been on with Dom all season. She kind of learned on the fly but is really developing her skills. I enjoy her commentary. Nobody can doubt her credibility

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was glad to see our ladies come out strong and really put it to SDSU early showing they weren't intimidated. The problem in this one was some really poor officiating that led to foul trouble for NDSU and put SDSU at the FT line way too many times. While the refs in this one were definitely overly touchy, it's been a problem for NDSU all season, they need to be able to play better on defense without fouling, SDSU going 27-32 from the line is just nearly impossible to overcome with the way the defend.