Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Air Force/UNC

Default Re: Air Force/UNC

Walker Bents gets his first start and gets a fall in an upset!!!

PaBizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very nice night for the BiZon overall

149 - my gut said there might be a letdown like at Stanford for March. He made me look stupid. On a mini Pentz pinning roll!
    157 - slow start but a methodical Franek match.
    165 - Caliendo is so strong that he can get away with being sloppy against lesser wrestlers. Needs to tone that up before tourneys
    174 - it’s still amazing to me that sax wrestled 149 LY. Rides out the entire Second period and gets a major against a back up.
    184 - a couple of nice late period take downs leads to the decision. Didn’t tire late like he can sometimes.
    197 - pinning machine right now.
    HWT - the tank seems hard to pin. Kept it to a major and I see him getting better every match. He wrestled an AA tonight.
    125 - glad to see Negrete back and I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. That being said he shouldn’t struggle from the bottom like he does. Just looked listless
    133 - Midkiff gives up TD and nf with under ten seconds left in the first. Not much to be excited about at this weight.
    141 - walker Bentz gets the nod for the dual. Gets taken down, grabs a reversal and turns it into a pin!!! Nicely done!!!
    Bison fans are blessed. Enjoy it.

Negrete is my least favorite starter to watch. He and Midkiff are the furthest from being ranked, but Midkiff battles.

I'd rather see Henningson if this is what we're going to see

Absolutely embarrassing performance. Just no effort whatsoever

Poulin is good, but not great and typically wins close matches. That was his first tech fall and he could have put up 25 points if they didn't stop it

Really good start here by Midkiff. Refreshing after that Negrete "performance"

Really good 4-1 win for Midkiff. Solid all around performance in that one. Koelzer was 17-7 this year prior to that match and was an NQ last year.

Dylan vs top ranked Alirez now

Alirez just on another level. May be able to tech Dylan

Worried about dylans health. Hes not the lock to qualify that he looked like a month ago

To me, the only path to victory for UNC is for wins at 149, 174, and HWT. We get one of those, and it should be over

Heading to overtime after March shot, scrambled, and turned right into a Sandoval takedown at the buzzer. Just inexplicable. Really bad 3rd period from March