Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bison @ USD

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison @ USD

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed. Miller has the ability to hit the outside shot when Grant draws the defense. Really wish Morgan would improve dealing with double teams because there's open shots to be had.
    I think passing out of the double has been pretty poor all night, the couple exceptions were missed shots by Waddle and Skunberg. 2-10 from 3 doesn’t cut with the open looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agreed. Miller has the ability to hit the outside shot when Grant draws the defense. Really wish Morgan would improve dealing with double teams because there's open shots to be had.

Agree, Morgan needs to know the double is coming and make quick decisions. Our advantage should be our bigs and points in the paint. Didn’t happen in the first half.

USD playing like they want to win this game more than we do.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Not sure what’s going on defensively. Many possessions where guys are straight up mixed up and don’t know who they’re guarding. Need to figure out how to hit more 3s since USD is just hanging their center (#34) in the middle of the lane. Also, not sure what’s up with the rotations, but seems like coach has deviated away from a lineup that was working mid season

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Shit the FUCK up you idiot
    can't refute the facts so call names. classic
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    Not sure what’s going on defensively. Many possessions where guys are straight up mixed up and don’t know who they’re guarding. Need to figure out how to hit more 3s since USD is just hanging their center (#34) in the middle of the lane. Also, not sure what’s up with the rotations, but seems like coach has deviated away from a lineup that was working mid season
    DWT hasn't seen the floor since very early on so wondering if he's injured. Morgan forgot to get off the bus. Really disjointed performance so far.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.

DWT hasn't seen the floor since very early on so wondering if he's injured. Morgan forgot to get off the bus. Really disjointed performance so far.
    I was thinking the same thing. Hardly no DW-T minutes…he’s dressed and engaged on the end of the bench so I would be surprised if he’s injured. If I were running the show:
    Morgan (streit back up)
    Nelson (never leaves the floor)
    Skunberg (hasstreiter/waddles backup)
    Tajavis Miller (Jacari white / waddles)
    Damari wheeler-Thomas (Dezmond McKinney)

Richman trying to stare down and fight the ref... at 5:30. what the hell...

other ref in between them. so.dumb rewind & watch
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Hardly no DW-T minutes…he’s dressed and engaged on the end of the bench so I would be surprised if he’s injured. If I were running the show:
    Morgan (streit back up)
    Nelson (never leaves the floor)
    Skunberg (hasstreiter/waddles backup)
    Tajavis Miller (Jacari white / waddles)
    Damari wheeler-Thomas (Dezmond McKinney)
    White not getting his usual minutes feels like Richman is trying to prove a point. Not sure why, because it's been a team effort of suckage tonight. Turnovers, can't make FTs, poor defense.

About as I expected sadly, this team just has no consistency and it shows the most on the road.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.