Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bison vs und

Default Re: Bison vs und

I’ve seen most basketball games since 2008 and woodside is the only one to dominate a game the way grant did the other night… but that was the most dominating performance by a bison basketball player I remember
    TRUST THE PROCESS

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?
    To answer your question the attendance was fantastic and probably why it was quiet on here, I never post during home games because I'm there enjoying it. Believe attendance was posted as 3800. Building was as full as I've seen it since the first regular season home game in the SHAC. Fantastic atmosphere, the teams performance will hopefully lead to some better crowds the rest of the season as well. 2 of the 3 best attended games in the SHAC have happened in the last 2 weeks with ORU last week. Performance against ORU sucked and lead to only an okay crowd against KC but this games crowd was given a show. Some huge dunks by Grant and one real nice cradle throwdown from Miller and the place was rockin. It's so much more fun to be at a game when the crowd is into like that

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’ve seen most basketball games since 2008 and woodside is the only one to dominate a game the way grant did the other night… but that was the most dominating performance by a bison basketball player I remember
    vs #313 ranked und? Grant can do and will do better than that. heck the SDSU game this year with 2 dunks was more fun no?

yea this isn't a rivalry anymore SDSU & ORU is.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    vs #313 ranked und? Grant can do and will do better than that. heck the SDSU game this year with 2 dunks was more fun no?

yea this isn't a rivalry anymore SDSU & ORU is.
    As a fan I would take that attendance from the other night all day/every day. If ORU was ranked 313 no way that much gold shows up. Keep trying.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    To answer your question the attendance was fantastic and probably why it was quiet on here, I never post during home games because I'm there enjoying it. Believe attendance was posted as 3800. Building was as full as I've seen it since the first regular season home game in the SHAC. Fantastic atmosphere, the teams performance will hopefully lead to some better crowds the rest of the season as well. 2 of the 3 best attended games in the SHAC have happened in the last 2 weeks with ORU last week. Performance against ORU sucked and lead to only an okay crowd against KC but this games crowd was given a show. Some huge dunks by Grant and one real nice cradle throwdown from Miller and the place was rockin. It's so much more fun to be at a game when the crowd is into like that
    This really was a great turnout. If we could ever get to ORU's level of play I think we'd pack it out.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    This really was a great turnout. If we could ever get to ORU's level of play I think we'd pack it out.
    If nobody leaves after this season outside of a guy like Yoder, we have every opportunity to get to that level. Grant and Andrew are studs and Boden has stepped up quite a bit this year and all the young guys with a full off season could really start to develop into something special. ORU is as good as they are because they are the most experienced team in the league, it's why NDSU & SDSU were at the top last year, experience matters.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    If nobody leaves after this season outside of a guy like Yoder, we have every opportunity to get to that level. Grant and Andrew are studs and Boden has stepped up quite a bit this year and all the young guys with a full off season could really start to develop into something special. ORU is as good as they are because they are the most experienced team in the league, it's why NDSU & SDSU were at the top last year, experience matters.
    Grant Nelson, Andrew Morgan, Sam Greisel, Tyre Eady, Maleek Hardin-Hayes, Darius Cook with the players we have who would be coming off the bench............man, a guy can dream, can't he?