Default Re: Bison vs und

Nice gameplan UND not double Grant

Better start RAISING NIL MONEY FOR GRANT

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . Are you at the game?
    Watching at home.

Nice game. Fun to watch. Clamped down on D in the 2nd half but still kept the offense moving.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Nice gameplan UND not double Grant

Better start RAISING NIL MONEY FOR GRANT
    Looks like a #PrettyGoodSigHashtag
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?
    Sorry..I was at the game. I'm posting now.

It was a fun atmosphere tonight! That was about the biggest crowd I recall seeing at the SHAC in a long time. Und was lucky to shoot as hot as they did the first half because, had they not, it would have been another 40 point blowout. As the game was ending, I thought about starting an “Ex-tend Sa-ther” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) chant.

Question: where would you rank Grant Nelson in terms of NDSU athletes all time (regardless of sport)?

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    FBS is football.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    It was a fun atmosphere tonight! That was about the biggest crowd I recall seeing at the SHAC in a long time. Und was lucky to shoot as hot as they did the first half because, had they not, it would have been another 40 point blowout. As the game was ending, I thought about starting an “Ex-tend Sa-ther” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) chant.

Question: where would you rank Grant Nelson in terms of NDSU athletes all time (regardless of sport)?
    Hard to say as there has been so many. But honest question even though I have been a fan since the 80’s do we have a former player that has played in the NBA. I am hoping Grant gets a shot but it is extremely difficult to make the league.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post

Not in the top ten. It would be hard to put him in front of any football player who had a nice NFL career. We’ve also had some baseball players make the big leagues plus some fantastic wrestlers and t&f athletes.