Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Bison vs und

  1. #11
    Kujava23's Avatar
    Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,429

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Nice gameplan UND not double Grant

    Better start RAISING NIL MONEY FOR GRANT

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    25,285

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    . Are you at the game?
    Watching at home.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oak Ridge, NC
    Posts
    8,117

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Nice game. Fun to watch. Clamped down on D in the 2nd half but still kept the offense moving.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    9,980

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Nice gameplan UND not double Grant

    Better start RAISING NIL MONEY FOR GRANT
    Looks like a #PrettyGoodSigHashtag
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    27,110

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?
    Sorry..I was at the game. I'm posting now.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    It was a fun atmosphere tonight! That was about the biggest crowd I recall seeing at the SHAC in a long time. Und was lucky to shoot as hot as they did the first half because, had they not, it would have been another 40 point blowout. As the game was ending, I thought about starting an “Ex-tend Sa-ther” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) chant.

    Question: where would you rank Grant Nelson in terms of NDSU athletes all time (regardless of sport)?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    776

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    2 pages for a so called rivalry game!?!? We will never get a full FBS invite when fan support is so lacking. BB should be the biggest show in town this time of year. How was the attendance?
    FBS is football.

  9. #19
    Snowgoose's Avatar
    Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bismarck
    Posts
    1,589

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    It was a fun atmosphere tonight! That was about the biggest crowd I recall seeing at the SHAC in a long time. Und was lucky to shoot as hot as they did the first half because, had they not, it would have been another 40 point blowout. As the game was ending, I thought about starting an “Ex-tend Sa-ther” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) chant.

    Question: where would you rank Grant Nelson in terms of NDSU athletes all time (regardless of sport)?
    Hard to say as there has been so many. But honest question even though I have been a fan since the 80’s do we have a former player that has played in the NBA. I am hoping Grant gets a shot but it is extremely difficult to make the league.
    If it flies it dies.

    Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

  10. #20
    NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Minot, ND
    Posts
    2,040

    Default Re: Bison vs und

    Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    It was a fun atmosphere tonight! That was about the biggest crowd I recall seeing at the SHAC in a long time. Und was lucky to shoot as hot as they did the first half because, had they not, it would have been another 40 point blowout. As the game was ending, I thought about starting an “Ex-tend Sa-ther” (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) chant.

    Question: where would you rank Grant Nelson in terms of NDSU athletes all time (regardless of sport)?
    Not in the top ten. It would be hard to put him in front of any football player who had a nice NFL career. We’ve also had some baseball players make the big leagues plus some fantastic wrestlers and t&f athletes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •