Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New DC: Jason Petrino

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default New DC: Jason Petrino

Looks like we have hired current SIU Defensive Coordinator Jason Petrino.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ve-coordinator

Default Re: New DC: Jason Petrino

https://siusalukis.com/sports/footba...on-petrino/666

he's a Montana Guy....

haha I'm gonna have dinner with him .... who's ready to blitz more!

Bobby Petrinos cousin... we inviting Bobby too 4 sure
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-26-2023 at 02:04 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Welcome. Any of his players in the portal who may follow him?
    Also, curious to know what areas he has recruiting ties in.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice looking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Nice looking guy.
    Cuz that matters ……
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Cuz that matters ……
    CAS. you'll like him. a Montana Guy. I've got intel. we will invite you to the dinner.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

His SIU defenses looked really good. Wow, finally some great news!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Welcome. Any of his players in the portal who may follow him?
    Also, curious to know what areas he has recruiting ties in.
    He has experience all over our footprint. Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming. Experience in various defensive spots and as a head coach.

He has been very good against us and that physical style we struggle to stop. Maybe getting some new eyeballs can turn our defense around

If he has a few guys, thats a bonus

Home run hire! Almost feels like an upgrade
    Last edited by HerdBot; 01-26-2023 at 05:25 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

After seeing what SDSU did to his defenses ouch. Bunny fans were excited about the hire. Totally different defense obviously

But the fact we cant do shit vs his SIU defense and SDSU shreds it makes me realize how bad our offensive coordinator is Maybe he can give some insight to improve our offense

Can't say I'm impressed, his SIU defenses weren't that great IMO. Hope I'm wrong and he gets this defense turned around but this seems like Entz just giving one of his buddies a job again.

His defenses gave up an average of 27 points last season, 26 in 2021, almost 30 in 2020! Yikes this seems like a terrible hire to me.