Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Team Meeting Last Night

Default Re: Team Meeting Last Night

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    didn't see any football players at BB game until the end.. talked to 2 players (I won't name names) they had a Team Meeting...

announced Kobe & talked about the exodus of players.

Sounded like a good constructive meeting... I'll just leave it at that.

ps. entire soccer team left after that 13-0 run after halftime... so feel free to leave their games early in 2nd half

Didn't you just post in the ORU game thread that YOU LEFT EARLY?! Come on, man.

didn't see any football players at BB game until the end.. talked to 2 players (I won't name names) they had a Team Meeting...

ps. entire soccer team left after that 13-0 run after halftime... so feel free to leave their games early in 2nd half
    If there is a 13-0 run most certainly time to leave a soccer game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's becoming very clear to me that some of you are going to have to see this program hit rock bottom before you realize what's going on eh. Some of us are trying to pump teh breaks eh. Crashing eh.

Lardsin must go!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I suspect there are so many loopholes in the "tampering" rule that you would have an issue policing it anyways. "Oh, Kansas St. didn't contact me, no. My neighbor's 3rd cousin heard something and I reached out to them!"
    Tampering is well known and rampant even among P5 schools poaching each other. In some cases with 7 digit payouts to players.
    NCAA doesn't seem ready to do anything about it yet.

This is one of those "the NCAA is so mad at OSU/K-State they decided to punish Western Illinois or NDSU" type things.

https://www.si.com/college/miami/foo...-travis-hunter

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Well Gopher fans tell us we have guys with a wife and kids and a minivan.
    Man with all those doctors, attorneys, and owners of farms where us NDSU grads have to work I would have thought u would have a better NIL program than a dodge minivan.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I heard from someone who knows a lot about stuff that the reason so many guys are leaving the team is because they don't like the crap El Chirpo posts on Bisonville, but more importantly they really don't like him name dropping their dads and hitting on their grandmothers

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    I heard from someone who knows a lot about stuff that the reason so many guys are leaving the team is because they don't like the crap El Chirpo posts on Bisonville, but more importantly they really don't like him name dropping their dads and hitting on their grandmothers
    Is this the Bisonville equivalent of jumping the shark? Time will tell…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol..another great thread on BV

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If there's one thing the team doesn't need are undie fans offering advice on what should or shouldn't be done. We don't know what transpired at the meeting, but one can only imagine what was talked about. Perhaps, and I'm only spit balling here, the challenge of working hard during the off season was discussed, and maybe recommitting themselves to the tasks at hand like staying eligible, being good citizens (staying out of trouble)....... things that leaders would talk about at meetings such as these. That crack about forwarding addresses......do you really think those that are in TP were there? If you do, you're an idiot. Go back to the Hitler board and offer up words of advice.
    Sic is hilarious, but not in the way he tries to be. I’ve never seen someone who so incorrectly thinks they’re so smart and funny
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Sic is hilarious, but not in the way he tries to be. I’ve never seen someone who so incorrectly thinks they’re so smart and funny
    To be fair, he's the sharpest tool at the HYB.