Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Meeting Last Night

Default Team Meeting Last Night

didn't see any football players at BB game until the end.. talked to 2 players (I won't name names) they had a Team Meeting...

announced Kobe & talked about the exodus of players.

Sounded like a good constructive meeting... I'll just leave it at that.

ps. entire soccer team left after that 13-0 run after halftime... so feel free to leave their games early in 2nd half
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Team Meeting Last Night

Yeah. I'm really glad you are on top of this crisis, Bisonville deserves nothing but the best.

I wonder if some of these guys who all came in together and are watching their close friends they either played with or roomed with for 3-4 years leave are just getting sad and with all the attrition, starting to wonder how good we will be next year?

If there is any tampering, we will know soon

Now we dont have a choice but to hit the transfer portal and have a youth movement.

If a player like Kobe or Eubanks could play as a freshman, there is no reason to think an existing redshirt freshman or transfer cant play as a freshman

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

psycho level activated to 10
    I'd wreck your Momma to win.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I wonder if some of these guys who all came in together and are watching their close friends they either played with or roomed with for 3-4 years leave are just getting sad and with all the attrition, starting to wonder how good we will be next year?

If there is any tampering, we will know soon

Now we dont have a choice but to hit the transfer portal and have a youth movement.

If a player like Kobe or Eubanks could play as a freshman, there is no reason to think an existing redshirt freshman or transfer cant play as a freshman
    If I remember correctly, in one of Entz's pressers from December (after Dom, DJ, Sigle left), he basically said that tampering is 100% happening, without naming names, of course. Can't say I'm surprised...Coach XYZ at a random G5/P5 school thinks a specific position group could use an update, sees All-American caliber players at NDSU who could fit their system well, picks up the phone/contacts via Social Media, and basically confirms a scholarship offer if said player were to "happen to enter the portal." Don't want to call out K-State without legit knowledge, but the timing in which Sigle visited/committed to them, was extremely convenient.

Lakes is our own Adam Schefter.

Lakesefter.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Team meeting? What?! You guys, I was assured—ASSURED, and called mind-numbingly stupid—for being concerned about this… I’m sure the meeting was just planning an end of year ice cream social or something…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Hank Jacobs Kansas State file the tampering suit its been happening with recruits

Coach Bohl never allowed that, he fairly and squarely offerred recruits.

Our Coaching Tree laughs at Matt Larson.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The team/coaches arent gonna sit there and wave the white flag. We still have a lot of solid pieces coming back. Need maybe a few transfers in the coming weeks to shore up some spots.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The team/coaches arent gonna sit there and wave the white flag. We still have a lot of solid pieces coming back. Need maybe a few transfers in the coming weeks to shore up some spots.
    Sure seemed like the coach waived the white flag in the chipper when the Bison cut the lead from 24-18 and he decided to kick an extra point rather than going for 2.