Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Nil

Default Re: Nil

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    I think NIL money would be a better investment on basketball than football for us.
    We don't have to land superstars, just impact players in the Summit.
    The money required to land 5-10 players would be a small fraction of what football costs.
    50-100k could make a real difference. $1m would be massive.

If we could dominate the Summit and get to the NCAA almost every year, that would start the snowball rolling.
    change coaches and get someone with a personality, charisma & actual basketball in-game strategy knowledge and then we can talk.
    Someone like that adds 2000/fans to a game X $20/ticket = $40k/game x 15 home games = $600,000 Go find that coach and give him $400k.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    I think NIL money would be a better investment on basketball than football for us.
    We don't have to land superstars, just impact players in the Summit.
    The money required to land 5-10 players would be a small fraction of what football costs.
    50-100k could make a real difference. $1m would be massive.

If we could dominate the Summit and get to the NCAA almost every year, that would start the snowball rolling.
    Considering 1 player in basketball can change a program, absolutely.

But just because it's a better investment doesnt mean we shouldnt go all in for football. If we want to move up, we need to recruit like an FBS school, and that means NIL

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    change coaches and get someone with a personality, charisma & actual basketball in-game strategy knowledge and then we can talk.
    Someone like that adds 2000/fans to a game X $20/ticket = $40k/game x 15 home games = $600,000 Go find that coach and give him $400k.
    Are you applying you have all the answers. Why didn’t they hire you as defensive coordinator for football?

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Are you applying you have all the answers. Why didn’t they hire you as defensive coordinator for football?
    your jokes don't evolve...much like your family tree..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

wait, what?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

You get on here and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. So why aren’t you applying for these positions you seem to have all the answers? Someone with all your expertise you would think they would jump all over that

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    You get on here and bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. So why aren’t you applying for these positions you seem to have all the answers? Someone with all your expertise you would think they would jump all over that
    How do you expect him to interview for a job with the restraining orders against him bro? Sure the first interview might be by zoom but at some point he has to get within 500 feet of the office.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    How do you expect him to interview for a job with the restraining orders against him bro? Sure the first interview might be by zoom but at some point he has to get within 500 feet of the office.
    Nice sig. Have we elected a president yet? I may have some ideas…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Nice sig. Have we elected a president yet? I may have some ideas…
    I nominated Putin just to upset ECE8HC but no one is taking this seriously yet. Once we cross triple digits it’ll gain some steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I nominated Putin just to upset ECE8HC but no one is taking this seriously yet. Once we cross triple digits it’ll gain some steam.
    Pm me your Venmo, I’m in…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery