Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trey Lance is an Iowa State fan

Default Re: Trey Lance is an Iowa State fan

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    #trustHerdBot
    Damn straight. I look no further to my decisions between 19-22 and compare them to my sister between 19-22. Young women are mentally more mature

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I don't think his trade value is all that high. Since January 2020 he's started 5 games, and he's only started 21 games total since his high school senior season way back in 2017. Whoever trades for him is taking a bit of a gamble as they are going to have to expect some growing pains, and if that gamble pays off it won't be until near the end of his contract (2 years left for about $20 million). The 49ers would be doing pretty well to get a 2nd round draft pick for him and possibly an additional lower round pick.
    We were discussing this at a funeral this weekend. None of us really felt like we had a handle on what he's worth. Dude hasn't played a lot of football. Experience isn't everything but teams aren't gonna want a dude who hasn't played in years when they could draft their own guy, right?

As herdbot said, he's still a young guy. Maybe it'll work out. Either way, he was a high draft pick and has made a lot of money. So good for him.

Who knows, maybe he starts next year in San Fran, think people might be jumping the gun in assuming Purdy is "the guy" there now.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    We were discussing this at a funeral this weekend. None of us really felt like we had a handle on what he's worth. Dude hasn't played a lot of football. Experience isn't everything but teams aren't gonna want a dude who hasn't played in years when they could draft their own guy, right?

As herdbot said, he's still a young guy. Maybe it'll work out. Either way, he was a high draft pick and has made a lot of money. So good for him.

Who knows, maybe he starts next year in San Fran, think people might be jumping the gun in assuming Purdy is "the guy" there now.
    His immature social media post today suggests he wants to be in Tennessee. And no, I don’t follow any current or former players on social media, I heard this on radio talk show. Someone here will link it. Very immature IMO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    From what I’m hearing, he needs to develop more than just his physical game. He is emotionally and mentally very immature. Surprised Lakes and others aren’t on this “news” already.
    Interesting assessment

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

His immature social media post today suggests he wants to be in Tennessee. And no, I don’t follow any current or former players on social media, I heard this on radio talk show. Someone here will link it. Very immature IMO.
    Covino and Rich talked about the tweet. They weren’t impressed by it.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

What did he post
    College of Business Alumnus

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    What did he post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/4...neral-manager/

What a thing to get in a twit about.

You would think that after being under a media microscope for a couple of years now he would have smartened up.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You would think that after being under a media microscope for a couple of years now he would have smartened up.
    Not really, given his generation and those here that are his lapdogs, which is basically anyone under the boomer age.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.