Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NDSU vs ORU

Default Re: NDSU vs ORU

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I call bullshit. You constantly post about being at Chubbs by the 4th qtr of football games.
    duh we are usually blowing out football games...

I meant leaving early while losing. I've never done it in 20 years
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    I can’t believe the way Richman gets into the face of some of his players. Bad look. Is that the way to teach and coach young men? I wonder the relationship away from the court with Richman and his players. I wouldn’t respect him if he was my coach and I’m old school.
    Welcome to bison basketball. I see you are new here. Richy was only at a seven there.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Welcome to bison basketball. I see you are new here. Richy was only at a seven there.
    I've seen him berate Morgan in sdsu game and asst coach....almost at Deng Geu level
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not a big Richman fan but that ORU team we saw last night was a really good team. They may have their ups and downs but if they shoot it like they did last night look out they could win a game or two in the big dance again. Only thing they lack is a guy like Obanor. Boy would they be unreal if they still had him.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I am not a big Richman fan but that ORU team we saw last night was a really good team. They may have their ups and downs but if they shoot it like they did last night look out they could win a game or two in the big dance again. Only thing they lack is a guy like Obanor. Boy would they be unreal if they still had him.
    Speaking of Obanor, he graduated, right? If he has graduated, what's he doing now? Playing in Europe? Israel ? Mozambique ? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Speaking of Obanor, he graduated, right? If he has graduated, what's he doing now? Playing in Europe? Israel ? Mozambique ? Asking for a friend.
    He’s at Texas Tech.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Guys, ORU might go 18-0 in the league. They are good. We are still a young team. We can learn from this. The negativity here is pretty pathetic and funny. Wouldn’t expect anything else here. Haha.
    First time seeing Richman basketball or what?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

i drained 6 busch light pounders...got to hang with some cool people loved it

oh wait there was a BBall game?