Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs ORU

Default Re: NDSU vs ORU

Guys, ORU might go 18-0 in the league. They are good. We are still a young team. We can learn from this. The negativity here is pretty pathetic and funny. Wouldn’t expect anything else here. Haha.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Guys, ORU might go 18-0 in the league. They are good. We are still a young team. We can learn from this. The negativity here is pretty pathetic and funny. Wouldn’t expect anything else here. Haha.
    They are awesome and clearly the top team, but 92 is the most given up in conference play. That means we have the worst defense in the conference. They have had some close games. Omaha and UMKC were 3 point games. St Thonas played a 12 point game. We were non competitive. We get blown out by 25 at home.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Really?

ORU being good still doesn’t excuse NDSU not remaining aggressive inside with 6 fouls and over half of the half left, especially when oru is ice cold. It also doesn’t excuse Dave for just blankly staring into space for the first 4 minutes of the half without calling a simple time out while oru goes on a 13-0 run.
    Really?

It was an 11-0 run in a little over 2 minutes.

We cut the lead from 17 to 7 then ORU scores a quick 8…..game over.

Bottom line, they could have put 100 up on us. Tough team to defend.

Richmond…meh, not a fan but some of you have been waiting 5 games to jump his ass…carry on!

Game went as I expected it would go unfortunately....UMKC is looking pretty big, can't drop two at home.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kansas City lost to UND by 17 tonight. They cant be that good.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Kansas City lost to UND by 17 tonight. They cant be that good.
    Question is. How in the fuck can they be THAT BAD?!?!?!?!

Agreed. I'll be surprised if they drop a game in the summit this year.

I can’t believe the way Richman gets into the face of some of his players. Bad look. Is that the way to teach and coach young men? I wonder the relationship away from the court with Richman and his players. I wouldn’t respect him if he was my coach and I’m old school.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbuddy View Post
    I can’t believe the way Richman gets into the face of some of his players. Bad look. Is that the way to teach and coach young men? I wonder the relationship away from the court with Richman and his players. I wouldn’t respect him if he was my coach and I’m old school.
    Amen to that!!! He chased AFTER Javis Miller screaming in his ear....he speaks family but thats not a greatcway to communicate

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone else upset that Richy didnt steal 3-4 ,minutes rest for Grant in first half? You have to get him a break orrrrrrr he comes out 2nd half dead ass tired like he did and is unproductive....dont rebuttal with needed him to stay close...THATS EVERY GAME ALL THE TIME....in that game...uptempo high energy and with grant diving for rebounds n falling out of bounds exerting tons of energy a GOOD coach gets him 2minutes before under 12 break...or under 8...

Havent seen a head coach run a plsyer dead like that since Thibs coached Twolves and his starters would all be top 20 in NBA in minutes..aka D. Rose injury history