Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs ORU

Default NDSU vs ORU

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...l-roberts-game

In plus 4 family members, because of this article. I wasn't even really thinking about going because of a junior high basketball game to watch prior to this, but McFeely made me feel guilty.

Nelson and Morgan going up against a 7'5" shot blocker? Last time to see Abmas in person? Heck ya. Could be a fun game, especially if DR and Paul Mills put on a show too.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs ORU

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...l-roberts-game

In plus 4 family members, because of this article. I wasn't even really thinking about going because of a junior high basketball game to watch prior to this, but McFeely made me feel guilty.

Nelson and Morgan going up against a 7'5" shot blocker? Last time to see Abmas in person? Heck ya. Could be a fun game, especially if DR and Paul Mills put on a show too.
    Honestly I can't stand McFooly but he's not wrong on this one. I've been clamoring for NDSU to do something to promote the product ever since they opened the SHAC, the fact that you're NDSU doesn't cut it anymore. Should be a fantastic game, pack the SHAC! I'll likely be a little late because my daughter has a game at 6 but we will zip over to the SHAC and get to our seats as fast as possible to watch this one.

no 1 gives 2 sh.ts about him

Mad Max is worth the price of admission!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

If this game was on Saturday I would be there.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    If this game was on Saturday I would be there.
    Well turns out there is another big one on Saturday so be there instead then!

ORU favored by 7.5

How is this game not on regular WDAY? Our BB TV contact stinks....How do we not leverage this to be on big station.

This one should be good! They are the team to beat, and we are hot right now. Throw in the postgame “fun” that happened last time they were in Fargo, and the fact that Paul Mills is a punk, and we should have a hell of a game! Hope their is a good crowd.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    This one should be good! They are the team to beat, and we are hot right now. Throw in the postgame “fun” that happened last time they were in Fargo, and the fact that Paul Mills is a punk, and we should have a hell of a game! Hope their is a good crowd.
    Boden & Richman weren't exactly choir boys in that...

I think Max will be fun to watch in person.......
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Boden & Richman weren't exactly choir boys in that...

I think Max will be fun to watch in person.......
    Mills is the least liked coach in the league. He cant handle losing and acts like a baby when things go south. That handshake scuffle last year only happened because he chose to chase down Richman after the handshake line instead of going to the lockeroom. All over a dunk that didnt even count...sure things esclated after that but none of that happens if Mills walks off the floor.

Max is a stud, always a pleasure to watch that young man play basketball.

ORU a 7 point favorite tonight, I thought the spread would be closer to 4 or 5. Should be a great game but I hope we are ready to go from the tip. ORU is the best team in this league and I am sure they have this one circled after the beat down we gave them in Sioux falls last year to end their season.