Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT @ Denver

Default Re: GDT @ Denver

Dave starting to realize that Yoder doesnt really belong on the court.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    YEAH but he STARTED him for FIVE GAMES

When he couldn't guard a sole ANDDDD that is what Richy wants -----Defensive presence first

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    He still had 14 minutes and Waddles played 7. One of the reasons young guys with upside tend to leave. Reminds me of Quayle eating up minutes while better talent watched.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    He still had 14 minutes and Waddles played 7. One of the reasons young guys with upside tend to leave. Reminds me of Quayle eating up minutes while better talent watched.
    Yoder recieved an uptick in minutes due to DWT getting in foul trouble. Waddles doesnt run the point, so unless you move White to pg im not sure Yoder is eating up Waddles minutes in this situation. Needless to say its gonna be critical that DWT is on the floor and out of foul trouble against the better teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    YEAH but he STARTED him for FIVE GAMES

When he couldn't guard a sole ANDDDD that is what Richy wants -----Defensive presence first
    Wasnt a ton of great options to start the year, DWT was working back from a pretty significant off-season injury, White struggled out of the gate, and Dez is still recovering from the acl injury.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Wasnt a ton of great options to start the year, DWT was working back from a pretty significant off-season injury, White struggled out of the gate, and Dez is still recovering from the acl injury.
    Ya go with Miller or White----you also have Boden and Grant as secondary ball handlers----not like the PG in RICHY's offense creates shots for others

IT WAS A MISTAKE that he saw the court

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah Yoder only saw extra minutes because of the foul trouble to DWT. 2 previous games he only saw 6 minutes each, UND he got to 10 because he got to play mop up duty at the end. I think going to Tajavis or Jacari is the move, prefer not Jacari so he can save his legs for defense. I would even put Waddles out there over Yoder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Ya go with Miller or White----you also have Boden and Grant as secondary ball handlers----not like the PG in RICHY's offense creates shots for others

IT WAS A MISTAKE that he saw the court
    Im just saying when he was playing heavy minutes/starting there were a lot of unknowns/injurys. Its easy to say something was/wasnt a mistake after seeing the results. I mean look at Jacari's first few games, he fell out of the rotation and didnt look like a D1 player but now is one of the better players on the team right now. The staff seems to be locking into pretty good rotation now after seeing how the non-conference games went. I think Waddles can continue to earn more minutes but its not gonna come at the pg position.