#FeedPayton

#Literallybro
    I am all in on this plan.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2023 Depth Chart Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    bros i was thinking today you guys remember that 300 pound qb that kentucky had in like the 90's

why don't we do that

just find a fat guy and make him qb and then when we call qb power 8 times a quarter we'll at least have a bowling ball rolling strikes
    Only 8? Must be saving it for the playoffs!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I am all in on this plan.
    since the uh... incident with the bisonville collective i'm legally unable to raise funds for such purposes.

however, there's nothing stopping me from buying cole payton uber eats vouchers

whats the fastest way to get fat in fargo? it took most of us years to pull it off. we have months gentlemen.

if you want to beat SDSU getting cole payton fargo fat is the only way to do it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

since the uh... incident with the bisonville collective i'm legally unable to raise funds for such purposes.

whats the fastest way to get fat in fargo? it took most of us years to pull it off. we have months gentlemen.

if you want to beat SDSU getting cole payton fargo fat is the only way to do it.
    According to egriz it's the gravy. Maybe get some IV's into Cole with gravy!

That QB was #1 and #2 on Kentucky's all-time lists in several passing categories when he passed away in 2019.
    https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...es/1642781001/

bros i was thinking today you guys remember that 300 pound qb that kentucky had in like the 90's

why don't we do that

just find a fat guy and make him qb and then when we call qb power 8 times a quarter we'll at least have a bowling ball rolling strikes
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    According to egriz it's the gravy. Maybe get some IV's into Cole with gravy!
    Geez, the crazy ass Grizzly fan from "waste of protoplasm" fame would be screeching about NDSU's use of performance-enhancing gravy if he read that, but I believe he has taken his complaints to a higher authority.

Note: I wonder if there is a relationship between bitterness/meanness of a person's posts on social media and their life expectancy? Maybe the mind-body relationship means that there is a connection between approaching death and being a miserable bastard.

Maybe it has been mentioned and I missed it but one of the kickers is leaving: https://twitter.com/williamcard77

Quote Originally Posted by acf2 View Post
    Maybe it has been mentioned and I missed it but one of the kickers is leaving: https://twitter.com/williamcard77
    That guy scared me every time he lined up.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Bro that’s easy: Kroll’s Diner. Knoephla soup all day.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe I missed it here but I just noticed Trevor Brown isn't on the roster anymore. Had him figured to be tough in the middle.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!