Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Greisel, has had a good to great season in Lincoln.

The Huskers have won 6 of their last 8 and have played very well finishing 16-15 overall and 9-11 in conference. They’re literally 3 games out of 2nd place in the B1G. Greisel has been a big part of that improvement.

Agree that his circumstances are different from SG but I suspect he’s going to hear about transferring to a P6 school. Do you think he and SG don’t talk? Lincoln is not a bad place and is more convenient than say Stillwater or Wichita or Tempe or Tallahassee.
    Since I don’t follow Nebraska, was wondering if Nelson can have a shot at being the guy, or one of the guys, if he were to go there?

Nebraska and Creighton both have active NIL programs, so there is that in their favor.

Haven’t read that Minnesota has much NIL yet. Anyone seen anything more recent?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Since I don’t follow Nebraska, was wondering if Nelson can have a shot at being the guy, or one of the guys, if he were to go there?

Nebraska and Creighton both have active NIL programs, so there is that in their favor.

Haven’t read that Minnesota has much NIL yet. Anyone seen anything more recent?
    Schiermann got (I heard) $80k plus a car lease. I think Kalkenbrenner has eligibility left, whether he stays or not is a different question. If he stays, I doubt that’s a great place for Nelson.

Nebraska has the 1410 Initiative which I think is oriented primarily to football but I do know volleyball and some bball are involved. I do not know if any current NU bball players have significant NIL deals. I do think NU has a need for post/PF presence next year. But heck every year there’s so much turnover anywhere that guys like Nelson can pick their spot and be happy.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NBA or NDSU next season. Book it.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    if he doesn't get drafted. he should be sent to Jamestown Ward if he stays at NDSU and bypasses $250k in NIL at a Big 12 or Big 10 school .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    It would be so much fun to watch this group go for another year
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if he doesn't get drafted. he should be sent to Jamestown Ward if he stays at NDSU and bypasses $250k in NIL at a Big 12 or Big 10 school .
    Why don’t you pony up some money so that he stays or would that give you another thing that you can’t bitch about?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Why don’t you pony up some money so that he stays or would that give you another thing that you can’t bitch about?
    Not happening. Devils Lake is from a town a little bit bigger than Hoople.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I’ll allow this one time, gm… but this is close to violating the #ChapoChallenge bylaws…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’ll allow this one time, gm… but this is close to violating the #ChapoChallenge bylaws…
    Are they bylaws or guidelines...asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Are they bylaws or guidelines...asking for a friend.
    The CCRB (Chapo Challenge Review Board) has discussed this and they came back with a resounding vote of 6-3 in favor of calling them “bylaws.”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery