Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    First off......this is a BASKETBALL PAGE

Second off.....you are wrong--ask opposing coaches or NFL scouts

Third-----don't give me stats cuz its 3 1/2 years to 1 1/2 year playing sample
    One I don’t even know what basketball is bro I only come here in March.

Two opposing coaches are the enemy bro and scouts don’t know shit if they did they’d have drafted stick first over all.

Fourth I don’t even know who you are bro do you only post in the round ball forum?

Lastly dm me your gps digits I’m a man of my word and I fully intend to send you to your ancestors.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I hope we get him for another year. Team could be great next year and he could really go out with a legacy.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

that scout had to like what he saw 2nite.
    blocks, dunks, passing, 3 pointers.
    Dayum Unicorn!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    that scout had to like what he saw 2nite.
    blocks, dunks, passing, 3 pointers.
    Dayum Unicorn!
    Hopefully he likes the creeperstache eh
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Hopefully he likes the creeperstache eh
    It's truly terrible.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    One I don’t even know what basketball is bro I only come here in March.

Two opposing coaches are the enemy bro and scouts don’t know shit if they did they’d have drafted stick first over all.

Fourth I don’t even know who you are bro do you only post in the round ball forum?

Lastly dm me your gps digits I’m a man of my word and I fully intend to send you to your ancestors.
    You can't fix STUPID----Bro

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed.

Dez is a career 35% FG shooter and 20% from 3 land and his assist to turnover ratio isn't great (60 TO/47 asst).

Yoder has almost the exact same shooting stats and a better asst/to ratio this year. Also, Yoder averaged more points this year than Dez did over 2 years.

Dez wasn't going to be the difference maker this year. Also, reasons I think he leaves and could open a scholarship on the roster.
    This is a bad take on the Yoder/Dez comparison, Dez is a 10 times better PG than Yoder could ever hope to be. No he hadn't been a great shooter so far in his career but he could get to the rim. And no he didn't play a ton but that's because Greisel was running the point and playing 35 mpg. Yoder shot 40% from 3 in JuCo and couldn't make a 3 to save his life this season and couldn't guard ANYBODY, Dez is an elite on ball defender and a good ball handler, he would've helped us a ton in those 2 aspects early in the year especially. That being said DWT is definitely a better all around player than Dez, excited to see his trajectory over the next few years.

So Go NBA for Grant? or go get $500k like Schiereman and other Top Portal Guys did for 1 year at a Power 5 and solidify a 1st round draft pick.

hell, maybe he's a 1st rounder now? if Chet Holmgren is top 3, Grant can be a late 1st rounder this year on potential alone.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    So Go NBA for Grant? or go get $500k like Schiereman and other Top Portal Guys did for 1 year at a Power 5 and solidify a 1st round draft pick.

hell, maybe he's a 1st rounder now? if Chet Holmgren is top 3, Grant can be a late 1st rounder this year on potential alone.
    If you get drafted, 500k is chump change. Next year ORU will fall back to earth and it will be Grants time to peak and go out with a bang. Dudes got the chance to be a legend here and create a legacy that will be talked about for decades.

I compare him to Mike Daum, who had hype, but Grant hasnt peaked yet and has more upside. But you have to develop that skill during the offseason and go out with a bang next year where hype will be next level

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If you get drafted, 500k is chump change. Next year ORU will fall back to earth and it will be Grants time to peak and go out with a bang. Dudes got the chance to be a legend here and create a legacy that will be talked about for decades.
    Yeah I agree, this whole team returns plus Dez & Feddersen coming off redshirt. The young guys with a full year and offseason of experience should really improve. Grant could lead this team to 25 wins, a Summit League championship and make a run in the tourney and boost his draft stock big time. It's not all about the money for some, Abmas stuck around when he easily could've left and look what he's done. NDSU wanted Grant when few others cared or even knew who he was, that means something I'd like to think.