Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Not so fast my Region 2 friend…

From the article:
    Kindred should win it all pretty easily and maybe the only team that can stop them next year will be DL. But you never know thats why they call it March Madness as Four Winds, Kindred, and DL were the three best teams this year in Class A and Four Winds didn't even make it while a VC squad that wasn't good did. Deng Deng was unstoppable when he got going downhill. Would have been nice to see him at NDSU in football or maybe even basketball.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I heard Westhope brings back every starter? Is that true?
    Of the top 5 teams in region 4 no senior played meaningful minutes junior heavy region

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I heard Westhope brings back every starter? Is that true?
    Going to be damn tough in football too. Line might be a little small.

Lardsin must go!

Sorry to d rail with state b crap but that title game got pretty rough. Those Simon twins tried taking Braten out. Funny story they came to Rolla in white road uniforms for football and tried that shit too. They went home muddy and green. They would tackle nate tastad when they were on defense so he couldn't make an extra block. Small school refs never call shit against the big kids. It's like they feel sorry for the smaller guy so don't call anything. Ridiculous. Noticed that devils lake kid pushing of the big kindred kid and not getting called in the state a too.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Sorry to d rail with state b crap but that title game got pretty rough. Those Simon twins tried taking Braten out. Funny story they came to Rolla in white road uniforms for football and tried that shit too. They went home muddy and green. They would tackle nate tastad when they were on defense so he couldn't make an extra block. Small school refs never call shit against the big kids. It's like they feel sorry for the smaller guy so don't call anything. Ridiculous. Noticed that devils lake kid pushing of the big kindred kid and not getting called in the state a too.
    The play where Braaten got hurt in the title game was a cheap-ass undercut by the North Star kid, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    The play where Braaten got hurt in the title game was a cheap-ass undercut by the North Star kid, IMO.
    No malicious contact foul called ? No ejection ? Not even a technical foul called I'll bet. I sure would like to see the play where Braaten got injured. If you can find a clip, please post it. Was Braaten going up for a layup and got undercut? If he was and the defender did not get whistled for it, it would be a gross dereliction of duty on the part of the officials.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    No malicious contact foul called ? No ejection ? Not even a technical foul called I'll bet. I sure would like to see the play where Braaten got injured. If you can find a clip, please post it. Was Braaten going up for a layup and got undercut? If he was and the defender did not get whistled for it, it would be a gross dereliction of duty on the part of the officials.
    It was really bad but that's north star. And like I said. They played dirty on the football field too. Braaten was very cocky and I saw north star fans bitching about Westhope fans which I thought was funny because I know north star fans too well. Sore losers for sure. My wife is from north star country.

Braaten dropped a dime of a td pass against us in the playoffs and crossed his arms and looked at our bench like hey I'm the man bros. He got hit so hard on a failed 2 point conversion after that. Never was the same. Told my daughter that north star should have had a big head of our linebacker and Braaten wouldn't have been able to make a shot.

Lardsin must go!

Hopefully an old bisonviller from Cando still let's me buy gas next time I'm in town eh. Lol.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Kindred should win it all pretty easily and maybe the only team that can stop them next year will be DL. But you never know thats why they call it March Madness as Four Winds, Kindred, and DL were the three best teams this year in Class A and Four Winds didn't even make it while a VC squad that wasn't good did. Deng Deng was unstoppable when he got going downhill. Would have been nice to see him at NDSU in football or maybe even basketball.
    Grafton wasn't far behind either they beat devils lake and fwm once each in the regular season play and took out fwm in the 3rd place region 2 game.

Will have to see how it shakes out.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Just a foul called...no flagrant, no technical, nothing additional. I couldn't find the clip, but it happened exactly as you described....Braaten driving in on the right side, went up for a layup, and the North Star kid, rather than hack him to prevent getting a shot up, threw a shoulder into his hip, causing him to fall flat on his back....it was ugly.