Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

I would rather douse my penis with gasoline and set it on fire than watch this. It represents everything I hate about college basketball and NBA free agency. Time to start a hockey program

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would rather douse my penis with gasoline and set it on fire than watch this. It represents everything I hate about college basketball and NBA free agency. Time to start a women's wrestling program
    Fixed it 4 U

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would rather douse my penis with gasoline and set it on fire than watch this. It represents everything I hate about college basketball and NBA free agency. Time to start a hockey program
    Yes, then we can cheer for 20 yr old freshman from Moose Jaw.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

There you go again, Moriarty, there you go again!! Interjecting that "hockey" word.......this time in a basketball thread. Just stop......

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    There you go again, Moriarty, there you go again!! Interjecting that "hockey" word.......this time in a basketball thread. Just stop......
    Hockey is more about anti mens basketball. The Summit is a developmental league now. We will never play a meaningful game again. Best case is a 1 vs 16 where we lose by 50 vs a future NBA team stolen from mid majors. Awful exposure. We will never see a player with a true legacy again

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hockey is more about anti mens basketball. The Summit is a developmental league now. We will never play a meaningful game again. Best case is a 1 vs 16 where we lose by 50 vs a future NBA team stolen from mid majors. Awful exposure. We will never see a player with a true legacy again
    Oh Gabe. So dramatic today! Take a break and do some fact finding on the dome project.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yes, then we can cheer for 20 yr old freshman from Moose Jaw.
    Anytime someone says Moose Jaw I think of this clip.

https://youtu.be/KWGLaCqvISc?si=Va9iMCkufQuQI8zD
    College of Business Alumnus

El Chapo positive repped me. He said

Basketball is our future but we will make the Fockers our biznitches. Lets do it. Doug Burgum, Pro Seed and Scheels can build a world class hockey arena and BOOM, we got new digs for hoops and hockey pump it up like my dick

When I was a young child, my grandmother told me to "never say never" .......... she also told me "life is like a box of chocolates.........

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    When I was a young child, my grandmother told me to "never say never" .......... she also told me "life is like a box of chocolates.........
    She also told me stay away. You'll never know what you'll catch