Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Grant shot a 3-15 (from 3) Arizona yesterday. Interesting that he is 26.8% from 3 so far this year exact same percentage as his last year at NDSU playing against a significantly higher level of teams.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Grant shot a 3-15 (from 3) Arizona yesterday. Interesting that he is 26.8% from 3 so far this year exact same percentage as his last year at NDSU playing against a significantly higher level of teams.
    He had wide open three point looks and simple can’t hit them consistently. This will prevent him from playing at the next level until he can increase this percentage and quite drastically actually. I noticed last night that he doesn’t spin the ball as much as most good shooters. He needs to be a good three point shooter to have a shot at the next level.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

ESPN College GameDay is televising from Tuscaloosa.
    On until Noon.
    Tonight on ESPN is Tennessee @ Alabama

Credo's bar and grill in Sioux Falls will have the Bison/bunny game on starting at 1:00 pm. Come on down (or up), Bison Fans !!!

Grant Nelson’s younger brother part of the Devils Lake team that just won a State Championship.
    Joel Nelson is a 6’ 6” Junior on the Firebird squad.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/kolpa...-a-state-title

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Grant Nelson’s younger brother part of the Devils Lake team that just won a State Championship.
    Joel Nelson is a 6’ 6” Junior on the Firebird squad.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/kolpa...-a-state-title
    Didn't get a chance to watch him play other than in state championship. Looks like he might be a decent player. Forget the kids name but the senior who won the player of the game had some grit to him too.

Could tell it meant a lot to the devils lake team and crowd after being the former class A whipping boys for 90+ years.

DL going to be a force next year too. Region 2 had Grafton, Four Winds-Minnewauken, and Thompson in it as well. FW-M had to have been the 2nd best team in the state IMO, watched kindred against HCV and wasn't that impressed granted it was early in the season too but they didn't play hardly any tough teams all season and I think that showed in the championship game. That all said HCV beat Valley City who made it to state from region 1 as well but HCV lost 9 of their games to the other 4 better teams in region 2. I almost guarantee you the state champion will come out of region 2 again next year too.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Didn't get a chance to watch him play other than in state championship. Looks like he might be a decent player. Forget the kids name but the senior who won the player of the game had some grit to him too.

Could tell it meant a lot to the devils lake team and crowd after being the former class A whipping boys for 90+ years.

DL going to be a force next year too. Region 2 had Grafton, Four Winds-Minnewauken, and Thompson in it as well. FW-M had to have been the 2nd best team in the state IMO, watched kindred against HCV and wasn't that impressed granted it was early in the season too but they didn't play hardly any tough teams all season and I think that showed in the championship game. That all said HCV beat Valley City who made it to state from region 1 as well but HCV lost 9 of their games to the other 4 better teams in region 2. I almost guarantee you the state champion will come out of region 2 again next year too.

Deng Deng is finally done. Heard he's going to play football for teh fighting hawks eh.

I suppose you been doing some sioux chants since Saturday eh. It's swagger when it's your team. I didn't care for Westhope swagger on the football field or basketball court. Hilarious watching teh internets during the finals and the north stars complaining about Westhope. F u north star you're way worse fans.

Lardsin must go!

I heard Westhope brings back every starter? Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post

Not so fast my Region 2 friend…

From the article:

There will be plenty of brighter days ahead for the Vikings, who return all five starters next season. With guards that go 6-3, 6-4 and 6-8, it’s highly doubtful many small-college teams could match up with that size, much less competition in North Dakota Division A.

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I heard Westhope brings back every starter? Is that true?
    4 JR and 1 SOPH in starting lineup. Let's hope Walker Braaten is roaming the FargoDome turf in 2 years.